watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A little riot joke.

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 10, 2011, 11:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Josef Fritzel has spoken out in anger at the recent riots, blaming the cause on on irresponsible parenting he said ...... " You never saw my kids out on the street like that"

Mr Fulham

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 10, 2011, 11:59:30 PM
fp.gif
Really ? It made me  :011:  :011:  :011: . Plus it's the only one i could put on here . A bit close to home eh Mr Fulham ? oh wait you're not or you?  075.gif

FatFreddysCat

Also american James got your Pm, not ignoring you, just it will take a bit of time to type them all out. Will do soon. But must warn you they are very right wing.

Airfix

manxman

Got one too -  half of tottenham is on fire, police suspect it's arsene
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

The Equalizer

Quote from: manxman on August 11, 2011, 10:39:19 AM
Got one too -  half of tottenham is on fire, police suspect it's arsene

064.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

A ‎6ft 7 inch  plank was thrown through a smashed shop window in Tottenham    

Police say Peter Crouch is recovering well.

Burt

Airfix

My mate Paddy was involved in the riots.  He broke into an Argos in North London.  He's just phoned me to say he's got 500 catalogues if I want one...

089.gif

mrska

Whats a Rioters favourite bird?

A Robbin....