watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That awkward moment...

Started by os5889, August 11, 2011, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

That awkward moment when you quit your current job because its beneath you and realise Aston Villa and Chelsea don't want you...

os5889

That awkward moment you realise she saw you gawping at her norks!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Watching a thread you lovingly knitted  drop to the 2nd page with 800 reads and NO replies ............................
:dft001:

manxman

That awkward moment when someone says "hello" and you say "good thanks".
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: KCat on August 11, 2011, 10:49:40 PM
Watching a thread you lovingly knitted  drop to the 2nd page with 800 reads and NO replies ............................
:dft001:
yeh, but we all still think you're wonderful, Kcat.   (I  hope this refers to one of your posts or its an awkward moment for me)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Bronsons

That awkward moment when you tell Arsene Wenger the going rate for a good goalkeeper.

TheDaddy

That awkward moment when you call out your exs name whilst between the sheets with your new love whom you have been with for over 5 years  :doh: fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

MrCheviot

Quote from: TheDaddy on August 11, 2011, 11:11:04 PM
That awkward moment when you call out your exs name whilst between the sheets with your new love whom you have been with for over 5 years  :doh: fp.gif
096.gig
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Scrumpy

That awkward moment when your rather posh father beats you to answering the phone and your mate at the end of the line, thinking it's you, says 'Alright Scrumpy you wankaaaaaa...'

fp.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

scotty

That awkward moment when you spend £50 million on a new "Striker"

Logicalman

That awkward moment as you just finishing telling your workmates how you nailed this ugly bird on a one-nighter cos your live-in is away for a few days, as the boss arrives and mentions how enamored his daughter is with you

Mr_Moon

The awkard moment when Fulham outsing you away.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 11, 2011, 11:44:26 PM
That awkward moment when your rather posh father beats you to answering the phone and your mate at the end of the line, thinking it's you, says 'Alright Scrumpy you wankaaaaaa...'

fp.gif

Is that said with the voice of Essex boy "Smitthy" from the TV-show Gavin & Stacey too?
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

os5889

That awkward moment where you explain to your boss your probably going to fail your mock CIPFA exams on account of going to Wales V England rugby on the lash!

Andy_M

That awkward moment when the Riise brothers check the squad list for their squad numbers.....
@got_maile

aFFCn_Fan

That awkward moment when, after 3 cheeky pints at lunch, the tube doors shut and you realise there isn't a toilet near the next two stops.
@hincharoo

Logicalman

That moment when you accidentally disclose to an auditor a flaw in your company's system security and they start scribbling furiously.  :dft001:

ImperialWhite

The awkward moment you find out that you'll be sitting on your own for the Villa match because your mate forgot to buy a ticket...

:doh:

os5889

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2011, 11:01:34 AM
That moment when you accidentally disclose to an auditor a flaw in your company's system security and they start scribbling furiously.  :dft001:

Tell me more  :doh:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Nick the Swede on August 12, 2011, 06:56:43 AM
Quote from: Scrumpy on August 11, 2011, 11:44:26 PM

fp.gif

Is that said with the voice of Essex boy "Smitthy" from the TV-show Gavin & Stacey too?
Exactly mate! Hope you're well.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.