watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That awkward moment...

Started by os5889, August 11, 2011, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

That awkward moment when, sitting down for dinner with friends you have not seen for nearly 3 years, you begin moaning about the youth of today, the riots etc. I'm really warming to the subject and say what really gets my goat is these rich little white kids that dress in hoodies and talk like black men from 'the hood'.  092.gif

Just then, their youngest son walks in to say goodbye as he heads off for a night out. Dressed in hoody, baseball cap, trainers, gold chain etc.  fp.gif

I'm guessing it could be another 3 years before we're invited round again.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 12, 2011, 11:45:46 AM
Quote from: Nick the Swede on August 12, 2011, 06:56:43 AM
Quote from: Scrumpy on August 11, 2011, 11:44:26 PM
That awkward moment when your rather posh father beats you to answering the phone and your mate at the end of the line, thinking it's you, says 'Alright Scrumpy you wankaaaaaa...'

fp.gif

Is that said with the voice of Essex boy "Smitthy" from the TV-show Gavin & Stacey too?
Exactly mate! Hope you're well.

All good mate, hope to come over soon and see you then!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

King_Crud

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 12, 2011, 11:03:36 AM
The awkward moment you find out that you'll be sitting on your own for the Villa match because your mate forgot to buy a ticket...

:doh:

that akward moment when you go to renew your season ticket and your useless twit of a friend puts it off for no reason in the expectation that no one will take his seat, only to find when he goes to renew some time later that someone has indeed taken his seat and now he has to sit 2 rows down and 20 seats across from his mates and be by himself