News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who remembers this goal by Anton Ferdinand against us at Upton Park?

Started by Admin, March 04, 2010, 10:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Arguably his best ever goal & I thought this boy would go from strength to strength to become a better center back than his cousin Rio. I liked Anton as he was very slick on the ball, played a good game from the back, was tough, solid in the air and could score goals. For some reason, he just seemed to go down hill when moving to Sunderland and I don't understand why. At 25, Anton is still reasonably young and under the right manager could still be a top, top defender. What are your thoughts on this boy and if he did ever brace a Fulham shirt, what would your thoughts be?     

Anton Ferdinand - Best goal 05/06

leonffc

I remember the day but not fondly. I was falsley accused of things by the stewards (ICF in hi-viz) and carted off by the old bill leaving my boy sitting there before allowing me to return to him blue with fear.
As for Ferdinand - Not a fan!! Saw him play for the U21's years ago and thought he looked quality but as time went on I realised he is just living off his Bro's name. I'd be gutted if he wore our shirt. And as thick footballers go, he really is premier lg. I saw an iterview with him on soccer am and what answers he did manage to get out I couldn't understand.
Good goal though, credit there.

DevonFFC

I like the kid, hes got pace to spare, however i dont often see to much of the good hes doing now as sunderland are doing so turd, but i think hes got a good career infront of him and yeah under the correct manager i think he could be a gem.

CorkCity

Quote from: leonffc on March 04, 2010, 10:21:10 AM
I remember the day but not fondly. I was falsley accused of things by the stewards (ICF in hi-viz) and carted off by the old bill leaving my boy sitting there before allowing me to return to him blue with fear.
As for Ferdinand - Not a fan!! Saw him play for the U21's years ago and thought he looked quality but as time went on I realised he is just living off his Bro's name. I'd be gutted if he wore our shirt. And as thick footballers go, he really is premier lg. I saw an iterview with him on soccer am and what answers he did manage to get out I couldn't understand.
Good goal though, credit there.
I was there Leon ,I remember the incident with your boy. Hadn't met you at the time ,you were about 4 rows in front of us.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"