News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone in NYC watch @ Legends? Or in Brooklyn?

Started by MrCheviot, August 13, 2011, 01:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrCheviot

Bit late to the news re: Nevada Smith's, only been a handful of times so doesn't really matter to me. Just making a half-hearted attempt to get out and meet some local FFC, prefer BK but have bike, will travel.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

finnster01

Quote from: MrCheviot on August 13, 2011, 01:05:49 AM
Bit late to the news re: Nevada Smith's, only been a handful of times so doesn't really matter to me. Just making a half-hearted attempt to get out and meet some local FFC, prefer BK but have bike, will travel.

I did for a bit but it is a bit of a pain for me to get to on a weekend so now I watch most from home. Actually prefer that. Too many plastic scum and manure fans there
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MrCheviot

Yeah, that's been my experience as well (Europa final notwithstanding).

Liverpool supporters have their own place, but just about all other clubs called Nevada's their own. I never used to go when I lived in Manhattan b/c it was a lot of effort to see us (usually) lose or draw. These days I'm a bit more hopeful about the match prospects, but normally can't be arsed to get on my bike 30 mins before kickoff to ride someplace.

That said, I'm open to declaring some match this season worthy of a meetup... just need to stop deciding that it'll be next match.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

clintclintdeuce

Watched a midweek game Fulham v Pompey a while back. Was an ok atmosphere.
The Dude abides.