watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

zamora

Started by zzamora, August 18, 2011, 11:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

He seems to have improved on his holding up/flicking on skills but has lost the ability to shoot?! we need a proven finisher to work  alongside him at this rate, because otherwise we might have a hard season.

Fletchino

Every time AJ is fit zamora loses something!

zzamora

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 19, 2011, 12:13:39 AM

i can see where this is going....

AJ Out!  092.gif

Mr_Moon

No doubt Bobby thought the same as I presumed the defender would get a touch on it.

Wasn't really his fault

HatterDon

If Bobby is doing everything except scoring, he's still a damn sight better than anyone else we have for the center forward role. The goals will come. Perhaps on Sunday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tktd

Quote from: HatterDon on August 19, 2011, 12:34:34 AM
If Bobby is doing everything except scoring, he's still a damn sight better than anyone else we have for the center forward role. The goals will come. Perhaps on Sunday.

Feels like we're re-tracing our steps... Hope not, but the whole team looke flat in attack today... some of his touches were first class though.

mattiesafer

Quote from: zzamora on August 18, 2011, 11:45:15 PM
He seems to have improved on his holding up/flicking on skills but has lost the ability to shoot?! we need a proven finisher to work  alongside him at this rate, because otherwise we might have a hard season.

How about Clint Dempsey?  :dft012:

ffcwickford

:yay:Now I know I am very close to being Bobbys' Number 1 fan - but I need to OUT someone who was sitting in H5 CC111 yesterday - directly in front of me, as some bugger was sitting in my seat, yes I arrived late, thank you Boris and tfl, your transport system sucks! -  with two of his mates (CC112/CC113)!

He constantly gave Zamora abuse for everything he did - especially when he pulled out right to the touchline and pulled their center-half completely out of his comfort zone, leaving the middle of the park totally unprotected!

I sometimes wonder what games these people are watching. I know he paid his hard earned £5 to sit and watch the game, but as regards football, team tactics and playing to players strengths and opposition weaknesses, I am sorry you know nothing!

Willard

I agree. I thought Bobby played very well indeed last night. He put himself about to good effect and gave them something to worry about. A pity that he didn't get the goal but I have no doubt they will come.

AlFayedsChequebook

Other than missing that sitter, I thought Bobby was back to his best in terms of set-up play and holding up the ball.

I definitely prefer him up top without AJ and Duff, Dempsey and Kasami playing off of him

zzamora

I'm not arguing about his holding up/passing off skiils, so don't abuse me on that one! I was simply noting he seems reluctent to take shots and when he does get them misses them.

FulhamMic

Two in eight (and how many assists?) and playing with a broken hand. I'd say that's a pretty good return at this point in the season.

FC Silver Fox

You probably couldn't see this from the Hammy End, but he also did some nifty footwork to beat 2 players up the Putney end in the 1st half. You can tell he's been training with Dembele and Kasami. That's a new side to his game.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Blingo

If this thread is not a cue for a BZ hat trick against wolves, I don't know what is.

LordNelson

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 19, 2011, 12:13:39 AM

I'm with Fletchino on this.  I may be totally wrong but it sure seems like Zamora & AJ don't pair well together. 
Looking for a hat trick for Zamora against the dirty bastards this week end and a face full of sod for "he's my best mate" Karl Henry.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"