watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFantastic

I was looking to join a pro club but most teams had only like 5 players in them or so many that I couldn't join anymore. I have ps 3 too so if you create a team I will join write name of the club. I will buy new FIFA too so if you are getting the new FIFA we can create a pro club on it too. It would be nice to get at least 9 or 11 people on a club. Maybe the name of the club could be FriendsofFulham.com or something like that. I also started a post about video games on here you can check it out some people left their ps3 id online names on there my online name is iouripukinalikin. i hope more people want to play with us.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Mitch

Agree. As soon as you go 2-3 goals up against Barca they always quit. Whack it back to ultra defensive and break with 1-2's between Dembele and Zamora. EASY! Will give Lech Poznan a go on that recommendation.

MrFantastic

In new FIFA they said there are no longer be a super pressure from defenders where you hold one button and run at people I think that will change a lot of those people that use barcelona and real to high pressure people lets face it those people that pressure should have players get tired more than those who don' like in a real game

Chutney

Quote from: MrFantastic on August 21, 2011, 08:45:10 PM
I was looking to join a pro club but most teams had only like 5 players in them or so many that I couldn't join anymore. I have ps 3 too so if you create a team I will join write name of the club. I will buy new FIFA too so if you are getting the new FIFA we can create a pro club on it too. It would be nice to get at least 9 or 11 people on a club. Maybe the name of the club could be FriendsofFulham.com or something like that. I also started a post about video games on here you can check it out some people left their ps3 id online names on there my online name is iouripukinalikin. i hope more people want to play with us.

Yeh I think I will make the club tomorrow, will name it friends of fulham. hopefully if we invite the others from your video games thread we will have a few decent players.
C O Y W

MrFantastic

Yes we should at least have 5 more people join the team.

zzamora

love to join! add me silent_terror2 im quite good at fifa tbh ;)

Logicalman

hey lads, just to give you a heads-up, I'll be merging this topic this evening with the video games thread - just sos you can find it again.

Chutney

okay lads I've made the club

search for club name: Friendsoffulham (all one word with capital F at the start)

add my psn to find it a bit easier: Jimmyreason
C O Y W

Chutney

anyone interested in playing for a fulham fans fifa 11 pro club join: Friendsoffulham (all one word )

would be good to get some of you on board as fifa 11 is becoming a bit tedious and this could liven things up!
C O Y W

Mitch

Quote from: MrFantastic on August 22, 2011, 12:41:50 AM
In new FIFA they said there are no longer be a super pressure from defenders where you hold one button and run at people I think that will change a lot of those people that use barcelona and real to high pressure people lets face it those people that pressure should have players get tired more than those who don' like in a real game
As soon as people use the pressure system start using your one-two passes, that way they commit two players and you get acres of space.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 21, 2011, 11:22:23 AM
Picked up Tiberian Sun today for 50p at a car boot sale.

Will keep me entertained now.

Superb game mate!

I've got an XBox360. Games most played:

Red Dead Redemption
Arkham Asylum
Gears of War (both)
Oblivion (Can't wait for Skyrim to come out)
Mass Effect 2 (one of the best games I've ever played)
Dragon Age 2
Bioshock
Assassins Creed 2.

I bought LA Noire, played it, loved it, got bloody bored of the repetitive nature of the game, threw it out the window.

I've also been known to dabble in the odd MMORPG, mainly World of Warcraft, but I'm from the Diablo 2 generation and simply cannot wait for Diablo 3 to get released.

Find me on Xbox live: equalzFFC
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Mitch

Anyone want to have a Club on FIFA12 xbox 360 when it comes out late September?

zzamora

Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 01:20:38 AM
okay lads I've made the club

search for club name: Friendsoffulham (all one word with capital F at the start)

add my psn to find it a bit easier: Jimmyreason
how the hell do i join? cant find pro clubs anywhere

oops...found it!  :022:

Chutney

if you all join I will be on in the afternoon/ evening. off out to watch the inbetweeners movie right now so hopefully we can will have a good number of us in the club by then. not sure how many we have already as I haven't looked?
C O Y W

Mitch

zzamora

Quote from: Mitch on August 22, 2011, 02:27:29 PM
Quote from: zzamora on August 22, 2011, 02:21:06 PM
http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/August/EASponsorship.aspx

YES. CRAVEN COTTAGE HAS TO BE IN FIFA 12! YAHHOOOO

Our third kit won't be though. Swings and roundabouts.

take the cottage over the third every single day of the week.

Mitch

tommy

PSN: tommyj1966

I mainly play FIFA

tommy

Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 01:27:53 AM
anyone interested in playing for a fulham fans fifa 11 pro club join: Friendsoffulham (all one word )

would be good to get some of you on board as fifa 11 is becoming a bit tedious and this could liven things up!
I cant find how to join the club. How do i do it?