https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Quote from: tommy on August 22, 2011, 04:58:22 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 01:27:53 AM
anyone interested in playing for a fulham fans fifa 11 pro club join: Friendsoffulham (all one word )

would be good to get some of you on board as fifa 11 is becoming a bit tedious and this could liven things up!
I cant find how to join the club. How do i do it?

go onto the virtual pro bit. then pro clubs and go search for a club. should work :)
C O Y W

tommy

Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 05:19:54 PM
Quote from: tommy on August 22, 2011, 04:58:22 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 01:27:53 AM
anyone interested in playing for a fulham fans fifa 11 pro club join: Friendsoffulham (all one word )

would be good to get some of you on board as fifa 11 is becoming a bit tedious and this could liven things up!
I cant find how to join the club. How do i do it?

go onto the virtual pro bit. then pro clubs and go search for a club. should work :)
Thanks mate

Chutney

Just played our first two games as Friendsoffulham

started off with a 0-0 draw in which we dominated and could of won if it wasn't for a very solid gk on the other team. dissapointing not to win

in the second we lost 0-3... all three goals coming in the first half, could of nicked a few back in the second.

all in all was quite promising as it was only myself and zzamora.

Need some more of you lot to get involved and we can start winning some games
!
C O Y W

zzamora

Quote from: Chutney on August 22, 2011, 06:44:45 PM
Just played our first two games as Friendsoffulham

started off with a 0-0 draw in which we dominated and could of won if it wasn't for a very solid gk on the other team. dissapointing not to win

in the second we lost 0-3... all three goals coming in the first half, could of nicked a few back in the second.

all in all was quite promising as it was only myself and zzamora.

Need some more of you lot to get involved and we can start winning some games
!

we need defenders. urgently. playing with 2 strikers is so hard, as the computer is rubbish. a midfield playmaker would be nice too!
but promising signs

tommy

zzamora

Mitch

One of you play as 'All'

MrFantastic

I joined my name is iouripukinalikin i play RB  but if we don't get enough players i can play All but i think we should see who the best player is on the team and let him play All until we get more people to join. Once again people who have ps3 can join a proclub the name of the club is Friendsoffulham. We have 4 players i think now. Other thing we should do is to set up time when we are going to play so most of us can come and play. I live in USA east coast it is 6 hours difference from Europe so if we play at 5 o'clock in europe here it would be 11 at night yea.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

zzamora

Quote from: MrFantastic on August 22, 2011, 08:14:29 PM
I joined my name is iouripukinalikin i play RB  but if we don't get enough players i can play All but i think we should see who the best player is on the team and let him play All until we get more people to join. Once again people who have ps3 can join a proclub the name of the club is Friendsoffulham. We have 4 players i think now. Other thing we should do is to set up time when we are going to play so most of us can come and play. I live in USA east coast it is 6 hours difference from Europe so if we play at 5 o'clock in europe here it would be 11 at night yea.

ooh... um, well weekends everyones busy around 3 ;)

MrFantastic

Quote from: zzamora on August 22, 2011, 08:46:36 PM
Quote from: MrFantastic on August 22, 2011, 08:14:29 PM

ooh... um, well weekends everyones busy around 3 ;)

well every time i play fifa i will check if you guys are playing. I was looking to join fulham fans proclub in usa but they don't have it on fifa it seems.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

tommy

Quote from: zzamora on August 22, 2011, 07:10:24 PM
Quote from: tommy on August 22, 2011, 07:04:46 PM
I've joined it now

what position do you play?
CM

I need to train my player up a bit as he's far from great at the moment.

EdenRob

PS3
Fallout New Vegas with DLCs
Demon's Souls
GT5

PC
Football manager 2006 I've gone into the editor and made my own team, taken them from Conference to Prem etc.

The game that really has me hooked is Hattrick. If you want your manage your own team on a long term basis then this it!
http://www.hattrick.org/

Chutney

I'm going to be on in the afternoon, I will play as the any if need be. Also my pro is actually a fairly decent GK and is rated 81 there so this could be useful because the computer controlled gk's are fairly poor. But I would prefer to be out on pitch. Somewhere on the left hand side. will be much easier with more than 2 so its looking better already
C O Y W

fulhamben

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 19, 2011, 06:35:44 PM
Playing Arkham Asylum at the moment until the new one comes out.

Still need to buy Killzone 3 and Starcraft II. FM ledge but that goes without saying.
i would seriously give kill zone 3 a miss. bought it from new, it was the most bugged game ive ever played. after 3 months of patches it was still broken and the new spawning system makes it impossible for a fair game.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chutney

Friendsoffulham fc score there first goal last night courtesy of zzamora. Mr fantastic also got one but overall a dissapointing set of results. I've decided I am going to set my pro to Gk as I am actually pretty solid there and then if we have an any and a few attacking players we should be much better. Or atleast not conceed goals because of the terrible Com players.

new players always welcome, club name: Friendsoffulham

maybe soon we might actually win a game ;)
C O Y W

Mitch

Anyone want to do the same for 360?

elgreenio

Quote from: EdenRob on August 22, 2011, 11:13:56 PM
The game that really has me hooked is Hattrick. If you want your manage your own team on a long term basis then this it!
http://www.hattrick.org/

couldn't get in to Hattrick at all. I stick to www.soccermanager.com

Although if you like cricket then www.battrick.org will take up plenty of time at work, great little game.

Also recently got into www.batracer.com, a nice little racing sim.

As for console gaming I havnt dont much recently, used to play a hell of a lot of Call of Duty (check out my youtube channel for some old gameplay vids etc :D www.youtube.com/elgreenio), and a lot of FIFA Clubs with guys who have over 500 subs and our main player who I think is bordering 10k (NepentheZ if you're interested)
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

Quote from: elgreenio on August 25, 2011, 01:48:19 PM
As for console gaming I havnt dont much recently, used to play a hell of a lot of Call of Duty (check out my youtube channel for some old gameplay vids etc :D www.youtube.com/elgreenio), and a lot of FIFA Clubs with guys who have over 500 subs and our main player who I think is bordering 10k (NepentheZ if you're interested)

10k as is his head to head stats? That's high! I'm about average ie level 27, wavering between 3500-3800.

Just played a bit of FIFA at lunch and here's the biggest issue with head to head - I pick Leeds, they pick Liverpool. I pick Brighton, they pick Real Madrid. People never want a fair game and I get incredibly bored of being Chelsea, hitting through ball and waiting for Drogba to force it in.

The King

I've played Hattrick for about eight years now, despite all the stupid and obvious match engine problems I'm still playing it. No success though, currently in the sixth division.

Also a FIFA club on Xbox would be nice. Do we have enough players?

elgreenio

Quote from: Mitch on August 25, 2011, 01:57:19 PM
10k as is his head to head stats?

na youtube subs. Not got a clue what his head to head stats are. Not touched the game in ages, just waiting for FIFA12 now to get it going again
touch my camera through the fence