watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

yeh can also confirm its pretty epic, if you enjoyed the first one anyway and despised that crap they tried to follow it up with on the 360.

Booked my time off holiday, 1 week for FIFA12 launch, 2 weeks for MW3 release, oooh yeah
touch my camera through the fence

theo

Afraid of getting Deus Ex as I think it might take over my life, think it will have to wait a couple months.

This is a great article on it btw (with some spoilers): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/06/deus-ex-human-revolution-is-about-drm/

MrFantastic

what game is going to be better new call of duty or battlefield 3 i don't want to buy both games i will wait for reviews to come there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Logicalman

Quote from: MrFantastic on September 06, 2011, 11:21:42 PM
what game is going to be better new call of duty or battlefield 3 i don't want to buy both games i will wait for reviews to come there

Got to be honest, if the new CoD is anything like the Black Ops one, then I'll give it a miss. They just haven't managed to get as good as the WaW4 or the MW2 in my opinion. Not played Battlefield at all, what's it like?

MrFantastic

battlefield 2 i played was great is more of open world game in online play. You can use tanks and other vehicles. I will wait for reviews for the new battlefield they said it is much different than cod but the best way to see if it is any good is to wait for reviews of both games and to see videos of game play they have there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

elgreenio

Quote from: Logicalman on September 07, 2011, 01:58:51 AM

Got to be honest, if the new CoD is anything like the Black Ops one, then I'll give it a miss. They just haven't managed to get as good as the WaW4 or the MW2 in my opinion. Not played Battlefield at all, what's it like?

it is nothing like that, it basically is MW2 with some new features, you just have to look at any of the gameplay vids to realise that : MW3 GAMEPLAY - Village AS50 Acog - Spas-12 - MODERN WARFARE 3

As for Battlefield, well, it'll be a tight one this year but I cant see BF3 sustaining the numbers online that MW3 will

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: elgreenio on September 07, 2011, 08:59:41 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 07, 2011, 01:58:51 AM

it is nothing like that, it basically is MW2 with some new features, you just have to look at any of the gameplay vids to realise that : MW3 GAMEPLAY - Village AS50 Acog - Spas-12 - MODERN WARFARE 3

As for Battlefield, well, it'll be a tight one this year but I cant see BF3 sustaining the numbers online that MW3 will

I quite like Black Ops, I think you just have to relax and have fun with it, I used to hate it and tried my balls off to get good scores but now I'm just like F' it and use rubbish classes and have fun with it.

I mainly play free for all as well, I find its a bit faster paced and less BS. Also Hardcore HQ is pretty damn fun.

But I can't wait for MW3, especially if the TAR21 is back.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Logicalman

elgreenio, thanks for the heads-up. Looking like the old MW (great). What's the linking video like though? The thing that spoilt WaW3 and BO for me was the linking videos were just too long and I got bored between action opportunities.

L-Wizzy

Add me on ps3 thebruv118, let's play some fifa
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

ClarksOriginal

Feel free to add me on xbox: Bennnj
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

elgreenio

TAR isnt in ClarksOriginal.

Not sure what you mean LM, you referring to cut-scenes on campaigns?

Pretty much everything you want to know about MW3 multiplayer here :

http://beta.digitalwarfare247.com/games/modernwarfare3/195-mw3-multiplayer-info-blowout

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: elgreenio on September 07, 2011, 11:37:24 AM
TAR isnt in ClarksOriginal.

Not sure what you mean LM, you referring to cut-scenes on campaigns?

Pretty much everything you want to know about MW3 multiplayer here :

http://beta.digitalwarfare247.com/games/modernwarfare3/195-mw3-multiplayer-info-blowout

Shame. Thanks for that website, looks like COD MW3 is going to be a mix between MW2 & Homefront (gun wise at least) loads of similar weapons and equipment.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

sipwell

To add a clique dimension to this thread. Here is where me and Airfix met: www.powersoccer.com

A neat football game which, unfortunately, got a little bit more restrictive (i.e. no more free gameplay) over the last couple of months. Still, if you like a multiplayer it is still one of the best games out there. And evidently, you have its sister manager game, www.managerzone.com where you can find both me (called anonimuis there) and Airfix :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 07, 2011, 01:21:19 PM
To add a clique dimension to this thread. Here is where me and Airfix met: www.powersoccer.com

A neat football game which, unfortunately, got a little bit more restrictive (i.e. no more free gameplay) over the last couple of months. Still, if you like a multiplayer it is still one of the best games out there. And evidently, you have its sister manager game, www.managerzone.com where you can find both me (called anonimuis there) and Airfix :)

You have to pay for Power Soccer now?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

elgreenio

was hoping that would be some kind of reference to Adidas Power Soccer on the PSOne :(.

Have tried quite a few manager games online but none seem to stick like www.soccermanager.com does, may give that managerzone a try

theo

My xbox gamertag is Theobaldio, feel free to add me. Will prolly be playing some COD/BF3, assuming I don't buy it on the pc, and NHL and Fifa12 as well, even though Fifa mostly just makes me angry.

Mitch

Just won 7-0 on Ultimate Team, it's made my day. Looking forward to FIFA 12 incredibly now. As I've pre-delivered I get a free gold pack once a month or something.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on September 07, 2011, 03:29:10 PM
Just won 7-0 on Ultimate Team, it's made my day. Looking forward to FIFA 12 incredibly now. As I've pre-delivered I get a free gold pack once a month or something.

Yeah I got the same thing this weekend,Ultimate Edition or something isn't it?
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

elgreenio

ultimate edition is pretty much the only one you can pre-order isn't it?

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: elgreenio on September 07, 2011, 03:50:23 PM
ultimate edition is pretty much the only one you can pre-order isn't it?

Don't think so, game have the normal edition ready for pre-order
@sonikkicks on Twitter.