watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Why you would pre-order the normal edition though I have no idea. Didn't really get into Ultimate Team, but this week I've been playing it and really enjoying it. I've got an all Brazilian 4-3-3 playing in the pink Galatasaray kit - nice. What do you think of -
Helton, Alves, Juan, Lucio, Marcelo midfield three of Motta, Gustavo, Ronaldinho and then Pato, Nilmar and Robinho up top?

MrFantastic

i heard there will be no turkish league and czech league why is that
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

The King

That's true, don't know why. Galatasaray's included in the Rest of the World section though. Shame about them, always liked playing with Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce beating gloryhunter noobs.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: MrFantastic on September 07, 2011, 06:30:18 PM
i heard there will be no turkish league and czech league why is that

The Turkish licensing laws are different now and they wouldn't allow FIFA to have the whole league.
I think the Czech league was just dropped as a quality sort of thing.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on September 07, 2011, 05:45:30 PM
Why you would pre-order the normal edition though I have no idea. Didn't really get into Ultimate Team, but this week I've been playing it and really enjoying it. I've got an all Brazilian 4-3-3 playing in the pink Galatasaray kit - nice. What do you think of -
Helton, Alves, Juan, Lucio, Marcelo midfield three of Motta, Gustavo, Ronaldinho and then Pato, Nilmar and Robinho up top?

Looks like a pretty good team you got there Mitch!
I like Hernanes as well, he plays for Lazio, great shooting & 5* skills
Diego is pretty good too - sure you know about him
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 07, 2011, 07:26:48 PM
Quote from: Mitch on September 07, 2011, 05:45:30 PM

Looks like a pretty good team you got there Mitch!
I like Hernanes as well, he plays for Lazio, great shooting & 5* skills
Diego is pretty good too - sure you know about him
Yeah, going to try and find a Diego who is CM not CAM

Logicalman

El, yep, the segway videos in BO, where they did questioning, and basically continued the storyline, got to be very tedious in the end. Its a little like Resistance FoM, when you go through it the first time, after that you can click past it all.

Anyways, thanks for the info and links, looking forward to MW3 with a passion now.

Has anyone played Spiderman? Just got it given to me by a mate who reckons its good, but haven't bothered loading it yet.

Quote from: elgreenio on September 07, 2011, 11:37:24 AM
TAR isnt in ClarksOriginal.

Not sure what you mean LM, you referring to cut-scenes on campaigns?

Pretty much everything you want to know about MW3 multiplayer here :

http://beta.digitalwarfare247.com/games/modernwarfare3/195-mw3-multiplayer-info-blowout

fulhamben

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 07, 2011, 11:16:02 AM
Quote from: elgreenio on September 07, 2011, 08:59:41 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 07, 2011, 01:58:51 AM
Quote from: MrFantastic on September 06, 2011, 11:21:42 PM
what game is going to be better new call of duty or battlefield 3 i don't want to buy both games i will wait for reviews to come there

Got to be honest, if the new CoD is anything like the Black Ops one, then I'll give it a miss. They just haven't managed to get as good as the WaW4 or the MW2 in my opinion. Not played Battlefield at all, what's it like?

it is nothing like that, it basically is MW2 with some new features, you just have to look at any of the gameplay vids to realise that : MW3 GAMEPLAY - Village AS50 Acog - Spas-12 - MODERN WARFARE 3

As for Battlefield, well, it'll be a tight one this year but I cant see BF3 sustaining the numbers online that MW3 will

I quite like Black Ops, I think you just have to relax and have fun with it, I used to hate it and tried my balls off to get good scores but now I'm just like F' it and use rubbish classes and have fun with it.

I mainly play free for all as well, I find its a bit faster paced and less BS. Also Hardcore HQ is pretty damn fun.

But I can't wait for MW3, especially if the TAR21 is back.
its a different hard core though isnt it. friendly fire rebounds on to yourself. preferred it when you killed your own playes, put more pressure on you to do it right
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: theo on September 06, 2011, 04:52:02 PM
Afraid of getting Deus Ex as I think it might take over my life, think it will have to wait a couple months.

This is a great article on it btw (with some spoilers): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/06/deus-ex-human-revolution-is-about-drm/
nah it can be done in around 30 hours. just keep a couple of back up saves as sometimes you do a side mission wrong and its gone forever. now if you want a truely epic game then the sequal to oblivion comes out soon SKYRIM. expect well over 100 hours game play and you still wont have seen everything

elgreenio

Football Manager confirmed release date : October 21st
touch my camera through the fence

The Equalizer

Quote from: fulhamben on September 09, 2011, 07:09:29 PM
Afraid of getting Deus Ex as I think it might take over my life, think it will have to wait a couple months.

This is a great article on it btw (with some spoilers): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/06/deus-ex-human-revolution-is-about-drm/
nah it can be done in around 30 hours. just keep a couple of back up saves as sometimes you do a side mission wrong and its gone forever. now if you want a truely epic game then the sequal to oblivion comes out soon SKYRIM. expect well over 100 hours game play and you still wont have seen everything

I quite simply loved Oblivion and I truly can't wait to get Skyrim. In other news, Gears of War 3 is out on Monday!  098.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

elgreenio

If you've got an adequate PC then the possible mods you'll get on Skyrim will probably double the gameplay time for it
touch my camera through the fence

The Equalizer

Quote from: elgreenio on September 12, 2011, 01:50:03 PM
If you've got an adequate PC then the possible mods you'll get on Skyrim will probably double the gameplay time for it

XBox360 for me. I am tempted to build a sooper-dooper gaming PC soon though. But it is really bloody expensive...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 12, 2011, 01:48:00 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 09, 2011, 07:09:29 PM

I quite simply loved Oblivion and I truly can't wait to get Skyrim. In other news, Gears of War 3 is out on Monday!  098.gif

I w**ked myself into Oblivion once. The staff at Alton Towers were furious.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

fulhamben

ok cod lovers not long now. but for me i have been converted to the battlefield franchise. used to love cod but since playing battlefield 2 i cant see myself buying another cod game or stupidly over priced dlc for it. so if like me your getting a little tied of it give battlefield 3 a chance you wont be disapointed

zzamora

Quote from: elgreenio on September 12, 2011, 01:44:27 PM
Football Manager confirmed release date : October 21st

This game will contribute to my crap GCSE grades.

Hopefully not.

Mitch

Anyone playing FUT12 on the web app yet?

Mitch

So who's playing?

Thoughts on Fulham?

zzamora

Its a quality game, no doubt.

Fulham is disappointing for me-Zamora may have finally got his 80 rating, but Baird (71) Briggs (61) Sidwell (75) and Sa (72) are all too low for me, considering Arshavin is rated 84.

Hughes at 76 is also too low.

Mitch

I think Sidwell is too high!