watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Sure, I'll do it tonight. I'll keep it simple, Friends of Fulham (FOF) if I can, so you know what to search for. I'm mitchmothffc if you want to add me up.

fulhamben

Quote from: elgreenio on October 25, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
GTA V has finally been announced and the trailer is due next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Fallen out of love with the series a bit but no doubt i'll end up giving this a fair whack.

same as wasnt that impressed with gta4 didnt think it was much fun. 5 could be intresting though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: King_Crud on October 25, 2011, 05:00:57 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 25, 2011, 04:13:04 PM
can highly recommend driver.

grrr, i ordered it but it didn't turn up, had to wait 15 working days to make a claim. They started processing that today, so it will turn up a month later than expected
worth the wait. just a damn fun game. not to many of those around nowadays

Mitch

Quote from: Mitch on October 25, 2011, 05:05:23 PM
Sure, I'll do it tonight. I'll keep it simple, Friends of Fulham (FOF) if I can, so you know what to search for. I'm mitchmothffc if you want to add me up.

Couldnt fit Friends of Fulham, so it's Friends of FFC (FoF) - off to work on my pro so I'm not embarassingly bad.

michaelread

Quote from: Mitch on October 25, 2011, 06:28:05 PM
Quote from: Mitch on October 25, 2011, 05:05:23 PM

Couldnt fit Friends of Fulham, so it's Friends of FFC (FoF) - off to work on my pro so I'm not embarassingly bad.

Alright, all my Uni work for the semester is over by thursday night your time, so I'll jump on then and we'll get it started up. Any other xbox live users out there want to be in the club? You dont have to play in every game, only when you're available.

MrFantastic

I bought battlefield 3 on ps3, any other people have that game and play online on ps3. I am still doing single player campaign but battlefield 3 is great for online play there.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

The Equalizer

I've made a couple of purchases on the XBox360 over the last couple of weeks:

Deus Ex: Human Revolutions
Gears of War 3
Forza Motorsport 4
Batman: Arkham City

So far I've only had the chance to play Deus Ex because of my house move and, er, holiday to St Lucia.. :yay: But i'll be giving them all a raz over the week so will post thoughts on here soon.

XBoxLive ID: EqualzFFC
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

fulhamben

Quote from: MrFantastic on October 26, 2011, 05:12:17 AM
I bought battlefield 3 on ps3, any other people have that game and play online on ps3. I am still doing single player campaign but battlefield 3 is great for online play there.
its not out till friday here, but i have already pre ordered and will only play online. my ps3 name is fulhamben so add me if you fancy going to war together

MrFantastic

I will add you i am only playing campaign mode because in reviews they said story was bad so i want to see it why, so far i don't see much wrong with it I specially liked the jet fighter mission but i only did about 5 missions in a game so I will see if i still like it after that, but battlefield 3 like COD is mostly an online game and it should be great to play.

fulhamben

Quote from: MrFantastic on October 26, 2011, 07:30:29 PM
I will add you i am only playing campaign mode because in reviews they said story was bad so i want to see it why, so far i don't see much wrong with it I specially liked the jet fighter mission but i only did about 5 missions in a game so I will see if i still like it after that, but battlefield 3 like COD is mostly an online game and it should be great to play.
agree. really dont see why they bother with single player, think how much better online could be if they dropped single player

MrFantastic

Yes they could have put more maps, vehicles, weapons and buildings to destroy in an online mode instead using all that game data to create single player mode, if they want to compete with COD they should have dropped single player and tried something new, like make the best shooter online game as they can. I still think Call of Duty will sell more games because I think more kids will buy those because it is so easy to find your enemy and kill him. In battlefield 2 they didn't have a kill cam telling you where your enemy was that shot you, that is why I liked that game, like in real war you don't know where your enemy is there.

richie17

How is everyone getting on?  If I may be so bold, pretty good here.

Five games, five wins.  Highlight was a 5-0 win over Red Star Belgrade in which Kasami scored four (I think that's his only start too).

In the league we've beaten Newcastle away, QPR at home, Liverpool away.

I did the tactics wizard and tried to set the team up as per real life, taking bits of Hodgson and bits of Jol.  Because there's no pace in the back four we play a deepish defensive line. We don't press because the team's not good at that in real life.  Playing a fluid 4-3-3 (which I think Jol's eventually after) with Etuhu sitting, Sidwell box-to-box and Murphy as a deep lying playmaker. Ruiz and Dempsey are wide as inside forwards and Zamora on his own up front as a target man.  In Europe AJ's been up front but as a poacher.  Briggs has been a wing-back on the left, Grygera a much more defensive right-back.

PM me if you want me to send the tactic.

finnster01

Mr Richie,

Could you please schedule a conference call with Martin Jol and share some of your tactics please?

Thank you.

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

richie17

MrFantastic

Is the game mainly statistics or do you see your team play sometimes there

richie17

Quote from: MrFantastic on November 01, 2011, 04:24:36 AM
Is the game mainly statistics or do you see your team play sometimes there

you watch the games too.

Jacob

I play with ridiculous teams. 2nd in the champ with Leeds. 5-1-0. Loaning Briggs in has helped a lot!  082.gif

elgreenio

managed to bottle the FA Cup final against Chelsea losing 3-0, now onto the 2nd season. MAF gave me a nice £31m kitty  :dft002:.

Iliev; Walker, Hangeland, Bassong, Riise; Fernando, Sigurdsson, Mariga; Ruiz, Bendtner, Tadic
touch my camera through the fence

MJG

Quote from: elgreenio on November 02, 2011, 09:14:47 AM
managed to bottle the FA Cup final against Chelsea losing 3-0, now onto the 2nd season. MAF gave me a nice £31m kitty  :dft002:.

Iliev; Walker, Hangeland, Bassong, Riise; Fernando, Sigurdsson, Mariga; Ruiz, Bendtner, Tadic
How long in playing hours did it take for the first season? Just interested because I used to be able to play a season in ten hours, last years version was taking me for ever.

AlFayedsChequebook

Keeping away from playing as Fulham for the moment, instead going for a classic 'bottom to top' in to form of oxford united.

Got promoted in my first season, winning league 2 and surpassing my expectations, but know I will struggle to do anything other than survive in league one.

Marcello Trotta was a hero for me in league 2, netting 16 goals before getting injured at christmas. Now have Etheridge on loan for the season, although he has been average/poor so far.

In my game, Fulham sold Ruiz after one season for £20m (!!) to Everton and have brought in some excellent players in his place.