News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A bit of advise on weight loss powders etc please.

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 21, 2011, 05:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I took my daughter Kodi down Argos (yep so very council) yesterday, sent her in by herself as i find it very depressing waiting for your number to come up for something you've already paid for, whilst there i had a quick nose at the book, come across the weight shifting powders (no not speed). Anyone using these? What ones? and are they any good? I'm thinking maybe lose a quick stone then use some creatine (thats the stuff Arsenal use i think to then tone yerself up a bit and gives you a bit more energy (legal cheating).  After all Qpha coming up soon, got to be at one's best  :028:

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2011, 05:46:16 PM
I took my daughter Kodi down Argos (yep so very council) yesterday, sent her in by herself as i find it very depressing waiting for your number to come up for something you've already paid for, whilst there i had a quick nose at the book, come across the weight shifting powders (no not speed). Anyone using these? What ones? and are they any good? I'm thinking maybe lose a quick stone then use some creatine (thats the stuff Arsenal use i think to then tone yerself up a bit and gives you a bit more energy (legal cheating).  After all Qpha coming up soon, got to be at one's best  :028:
ha ha just get yourself some Steroids turn your belly blubber into a six pack and don't worry about the weight.

Mr_Moon

Blingo

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Blingo on August 21, 2011, 05:54:50 PM
eat less and exercise more......simples.

I think that might be  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: less and exercise more lol

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 21, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
Doesn't creatine put water in your muscles?
No idea, i just read that Arsene brought it into English Football, no i dea if still allowed, but being a 42 year old ,43 next friday, i dont have to worry about urine tests. Lost a stone in the last two months, if i could shift anouther stone and a half i'd be the dogs, done it before but i dont mind cheating. Then if i can add a little muscle boost by adding creatine then i'll probably run the biters by myself. :028:

RidgeRider

Exactly! The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to be deliberate about what and how much you eat and to exercise. It's a lifestyle choice.....unless of course you are blessed with the genes my kids have from their Mum and you don't have to ever worry about weight.

Smaller meals with snacks in between is the way to go.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 21, 2011, 07:56:43 PM

Exactly! The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to be deliberate about what and how much you eat and to exercise. It's a lifestyle choice.....unless of course you are blessed with the genes my kids have from their Mum and you don't have to ever worry about weight.

Nah i'm thinking, eat slightly less, cut back a little on the booze, exercise like a mad man and if you can cheat why not? At the moment i'm not getting the time to get down the gym, but touch wood my hamstrings are holding up. Getting right into the idea of getting proper fit again, i'm going to ditch a good few gardens to make the time and come december i will never push a mower again unless it's my garden. Getting fit(fighting fit) is where it's at.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2011, 08:18:29 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on August 21, 2011, 07:56:43 PM

Getting fit(fighting fit) is where it's at.

Couldn't agree more. My 8 year will kick my ... if I don't stay fit. Get after it Freddy!

King_Crud

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: King_Crud on August 21, 2011, 08:25:46 PM
ride to work, does the trick for me
Done it once last week, was going to do it yesterday, but somehow all them cables (gears/brakes) have gone all over the place, unrideable at the mo and i've only rode it once  :doh: . The van is going in December so i'll have no choice but to ride to work.