News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

expats in USA, if you play or coach the game, please read.

Started by jarv, March 14, 2010, 01:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I hope I am not breaking any rules of the message board but....
I own my business, selling soccer kit (they call it uniforms here), goals, nets, balls etc etc. (Based in massachusetts but can ship anywhere.)
If you are involved in the game and need anything, please let me know. (prices are competitive).
I sell to clubs/teams mainly but always willing to help out an individual.

Any questions, please contact my business email [email protected]. 

No website yet. That is a task this summer for my daughter when she comes home from college.

Look forward to hearing from anyone!   CHEERS.

mofulham

so are you saying you only want to do business with expats in the USA that play or coach?  There are actually quite a lot of American born people who play and coach the game.  Despite what the rest of the world thinks, soccer is not rocket science so we can actually figure the sport out; oh and I forgot - we can figure out rocket science too

finnster01

Quote from: mofulham on March 15, 2010, 12:45:41 AM
so are you saying you only want to do business with expats in the USA that play or coach?  There are actually quite a lot of American born people who play and coach the game.  Despite what the rest of the world thinks, soccer is not rocket science so we can actually figure the sport out; oh and I forgot - we can figure out rocket science too
I know you do. I actually used to work with one. Smartest man I have ever met. He used to calculate the trajectory for the huge Titan intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles to hit various select spots in Russia from Arizona and New Mexico.

Now he is just a professor in economics...AND he coaches his son's football team as well  :003:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

RidgeRider

Lot of sarcasm there Mr. Mo, I don't think Mr. Jarv meant to exclude us Americans, probably assumed we are all ex-pats as the first word in this area of the board is 'Exiles'.

Logicalman

we can figure out rocket science too
Nah, don't believe a word. I know the moon landings are all fake, thought up by JFK at his lake-side villa with MM by his side.  :005:

I really don't think Mr J actually meant to exclude any person or persons at all, it's just in the title Mo. Peace?  :54: