watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kakuta

Started by NorthernWhite, August 20, 2011, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

He's turned down a loan move to Lille and he wants to stay in the premier league ona loan.

Earlier in the summer it was reported in France that we'd asked for a season long loan. He did OK when he was here but I was expecting more from him to be honest after the hype.

Anyone want him to come back? I guess with regular playing time he could be a good addition?

ScalleysDad

Not if him playing gets in the way of developing a plan B for when the current old guard step down . . . . . . or get dropped. He will never stay on loan for a couple of seasons as an impact sub and we could never afford to buy him outright       oooerh the dembele conundrum.

RidgeRider

I wouldn't mind having him back on loan. We have a lot of younger players who will need some "run outs" so not sure how much he would get to play but he could be an impact substitute and perhaps help in Europe.

twang

With a highly unlikely permanent option, sure. Otherwise, thanks but no thanks.

zzamora

why get kakuta in on a loan when we can get ruiz on a permanent?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: zzamora on August 20, 2011, 10:26:30 PM
why get kakuta in on a loan when we can get ruiz on a permanent?

Because Twente demand 15m. Kakuta would be a free loan. It's a money thing, you know?

sunburywhite

He didn't get much of a runout when we had him but at least he ran towards the goal which is more than Dembele does.

Having said that Kasami is the future
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

he's direct thats for sure, but when he did play I really didn't see what everyone was so excited about. He's SWP mark 2 by the looks of it. The plus he would bring to the team would be pace, but thats not everything.

Mr_Moon

Yes please! Fantastic little player.

AlFayedsChequebook

He would add eve more squad depth so this would be good.