Main Menu

So who gets their leg broken on Sunday?

Started by finnster01, August 19, 2011, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Quote from: Mr Wolf on August 20, 2011, 10:37:45 AM
Henry makes a fair tackle from behind & breaks a leg
Sidwell makes a foul from behind & breaks a leg

Who is in the wrong? I think most Wolves fans understand it's part of the game & Murphy will get much more abuse for his comments than Sidwell will even though it was a dangerous tackle on Geudioura.

As said we only picked up 2 red cards all season & finished 9th in the fair play table.

dragging a player down from behind by his shirt so that you can slow him down enough to actually make a tackle is as far from fair as you can get. it was malicious and indicative of Henry and McCarthy's managerial style. again Wolves fans should be kissing murphy's feet for calling the team out..... its better for the league, its just unfortunate relegation didn't go with it.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Probably a lone Fulham elderly gentleman will be set upon in that God-awful  tunnel by 10 'orrable cowardly  ikes   
Awful club,  awful manager,  awful, awful, awful   

finnster01

BREAKING NEWS: Wolves gets new assistant coach:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

michaelread

Quote from: Mr Wolf on August 20, 2011, 10:37:45 AM
Henry makes a fair tackle from behind & breaks a leg
Sidwell makes a foul from behind & breaks a leg

Who is in the wrong? I think most Wolves fans understand it's part of the game & Murphy will get much more abuse for his comments than Sidwell will even though it was a dangerous tackle on Geudioura.

As said we only picked up 2 red cards all season & finished 9th in the fair play table.

welcome, great constructive, non biased, entertaining and most definitely respectful first post.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. The door may be big and brown, but its not Karl Henry, so I dont think you'll enjoy it as much.

epsomraver

Only one red last season, Gera in the last game

LordNelson

It's a wankin wolves imbecile on our board.  Hope he's uninvited toot sweet.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Mr Wolf

Reading some of your replies you lot make Millwall fans look like angels & some of you have the nerve to go on about Wolves fans? I think one of you asked for punches to be thrown if a bad tackle goes in.

Btw I don't recall anything bad happening on or off the field at the game 4 months ago at Molineux but feel free to make up more lies about big bad Wolves and their fans if it helps you. 

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Wolf on August 20, 2011, 04:14:20 PM
Reading some of your replies you lot make Millwall fans look like angels & some of you have the nerve to go on about Wolves fans? I think one of you asked for punches to be thrown if a bad tackle goes in.

Btw I don't recall anything bad happening on or off the field at the game 4 months ago at Molineux but feel free to make up more lies about big bad Wolves and their fans if it helps you. 
I love your sexy accent  :020:

Jimbobob

No - that's not quite right. Several of us said we should throw punches.
We have answered you about what happened four months ago at Molin-hole numb nuts.
Two points made and you are wrong on both.
Go find find a straw hut to blow down. 064.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LBNo11

...Mr Wolf, you must expect that there will be a disagreement to your statement on an opposition message board over such a contentious issue; the fact that some members pointed out Sidwells tackle before you did and your fair play record post the Fulham match I thought was very fair.

Just a couple of points:-

1) Sidwell played for a different team when he made that tackle.

2) Of course you see things with gold tinted spectacles re the Henry tackle, but his actions of pulling on Zamora's shirt as he scissor tackled him was dangerous and in may black & white eyes, deliberate.

3) Your team were a disgrace that game, and maybe that was the wake up call you needed to tame your style - if you had carried on the way you were that game your disciplinary record would have gone to pot and suspensions to key players may have been the difference in getting you relegated.

4) Our fans naturally saw that your player 'took out' Zamora at the peak of his form and as he was about to be a regular inclusion in the England team - had he not been injured Fulham woud almost certainly have scored at least another five goals last season - and we could have ended 6th place...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

michaelread

I didn't read past the first word of this post, a wolves fan claiming he can read was enough to have me in stitches.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: michaelread on August 20, 2011, 05:03:12 PM

I didn't read past the first word of this post, a wolves fan claiming he can read was enough to have me in stitches.
Just a pity you didn't get the chance to take in the beautiful city of Wolverhampton on your European tour Michael, you really missed a treat, and as mentioned the accent is rated right up there in the sexy league with the French  :dft012: Being serious i dont know if you know the Brum and surrounding areas accent but it is the most discusting accent on Earth (sorry once again Burt).

michaelread

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 20, 2011, 05:10:49 PM
Quote from: michaelread on August 20, 2011, 05:03:12 PM

Just a pity you didn't get the chance to take in the beautiful city of Wolverhampton on your European tour Michael, you really missed a treat, and as mentioned the accent is rated right up there in the sexy league with the French  :dft012: Being serious i dont know if you know the Brum and surrounding areas accent but it is the most discusting accent on Earth (sorry once again Burt).

oh yes, I cant believe that amongst the barcelonas and pragues of europe, i somehow missed wolverhampton. next time perhaps.

and i once stayed with a family in sutton coalfields on a rugby trip. Parents were dutch, the kid had a straight up brummie accent, could understand them speaking in dutch to each other more than i could understand their son

LBNo11

...Of couss ee can read michael, the fact ee signed on is testament ter his unusual talent as a 'dingles' fan. mind yaouw we ood need a translayta when visiten the 'black country'. fer all of yaouw guin tomorrer a "kipper tie" is a cup of rosie lee an' "tarrarabit" is a farewell. if yaouw yav yaw smart 'phone with yaouw this website moyt elp:-

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp

Some other helpful hints:-

"I say my good man, kindly advise me of the nearest public house where away fans are treated with cordial respect" = "Cost advise the nearest broo'us that awoy fans am welcum in? "

"I say dear chap, I would appreciate your guidance in finding my way to the Wolverhampton Wanderers stadium"  = "Ployz cost tell me the woy ter the wolves ground frum eya?"

"Gracious, how do you fellows cope with imbibing the local alcoholic beverage" =   "Dooz anny of the bevvy around eya not taste loike moggie's piss?")...  
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

michaelread

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 20, 2011, 05:25:13 PM
...Of couss ee can read michael, the fact ee signed on is testament ter his unusual talent as a 'dingles' fan. mind yaouw we ood need a translayta when visiten the 'black country'. fer all of yaouw guin tomorrer a "kipper tie" is a cup of rosie lee an' "tarrarabit" is a farewell. if yaouw yav yaw smart 'phone with yaouw this website moyt elp:-

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp

Some other helpful hints:-

"I say my good man, kindly advise me of the nearest public house where away fans are treated with cordial respect" = "Cost advise the nearest broo'us that awoy fans am welcum in? "

"I say dear chap, I would appreciate your guidance in finding my way to the Wolverhampton Wanderers stadium"  = "Ployz cost tell me the woy ter the wolves ground frum eya?"

"Gracious, how do you fellows cope with imbibing the local alcoholic beverage" =   "Dooz anny of the bevvy around eya not taste loike moggie's piss?")...  

hahahah took me a while to decipher this one.  :005:

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Wolf

I like the way you have all just assumed that I am from Wolverhampton but nevermind and I thought highly intellectual people such as yourselves would be above absuing people for their heritage but I guess your club has idiots like ours.

Best of luck today and I hope the game and aftermath passes without incident for you all so you can once sleep again soundly without the big boogeyman Karl 'fair tackle' Henry haunting your dreams.