more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yanks Abroad news from Tuesday

Started by HatterDon, August 24, 2011, 05:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Carling Cup results

Norwich got their clocks cleaned, but Zak Whitbread started. I was worried when he had to leave their opening match and then wasn't in the squad for their second. He's a very talented player, but has had the devil's own luck the last two seasons.

Villa played both Guzan and Lichaj. Brad got the clean sheet in a 2-0 victory, and Eric got the only goal that mattered. I'm hoping that Lichaj either gets a chance to play or gets loaned out again. He did VERY well for Leeds last season. Houllier got rid of both these Americans in a heartbeat last season -- even though Lichaj featured quite a bit before he got there. Then, of course, he didn't use Bradley much either. Hope that McLeish doesn't have the same problem. This could be a breakout year for Lichaj.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AmericanJames

Thanks Don! :clap_hands: 065.gif

But you did miss one today, Robbie Findlay scored the 3rd goal in Nottingham Forest's win over Wycombe
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

HatterDon

I did miss that, AJ. Thanks for the info. I looked for Forest but must have paged right over them. ESPN's mode of switching from match to match is NOT user friendly -- especially if you're TRYING to switch from report to report.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel