watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday games..

Started by Basil, August 26, 2011, 09:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basil

By my estimates we have no home Saturday games this side of christmas now! All the group stage games are scheduled before homes games, not a bad thing from a recovery pint of view, so (any I have may have this wrong), Man City, QPR, Everton, Liverpool and Bolton will all have to be moved. Spurs the only one we do not need to change as on a sunday because of TV anyway.

Strange how they only fall on weekends we are at home, shame I do prefer my home on a Saturday.

Airfix

Match Days 5 and 6 are played on the Wednesday or Thursday so, if we play on the former, our Saturday games should remain.

That said, I hope not for MD5 at least.  I need to be in Worthing by about 7pm after the Liverpool game, having gone via Surrey to pick up Mrs Airfix - unlikely!

BalDrick

BalDrick does not like this (one little bit).
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ScalleysDad

I know its not much consulation for some but at least we know now and can plan train tickets for sundays ........... until they get moved to Mondays

manxman

hmm, had to re-arrange my flights for the QPR home game. weekend in London will be expensive!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

BalDrick

Quote from: manxman on August 26, 2011, 03:52:56 PM
hmm, had to re-arrange my flights for the QPR home game. weekend in London will be expensive!

Was always on the cards this game would be moved once we'd reached the qualies, plus the OB would have wanted us on at midday on Sun anyway I reckon.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

HatterDon

This is a rerun from 2009-10. We were all thrilled about our Europa League achievements, but angry at the lack of Saturday matches.

BTW, this is why I scheduled my trip to England to begin before the weekend and end a few days after. I figured that there was at least some chance that TV or the Europa League would move the match from Saturday to Sunday [or even Monday evening], as it will now happen for the City match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel