watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With Dallas Midfielder Brek Shea

Started by White Noise, August 27, 2011, 07:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.goal.com/es-us/news/2216/mls/2011/08/26/2638064/mls-fulham-y-psv-quieren-a-brek-shea

MLS: Fulham and PSV want to Brek Shea

The crack of FC Dallas is attracting interest from several European clubs.

Brek Shea is one of the biggest names not only of FC Dallas, if not all of Major League Soccer. This season is the best we had as a young professional attacker, and logically dismiss their level of interest from different clubs around the globe.

The English press speak of Fulham, already in its ranks one American Clint Dempsey is one of those who want to Shea. In Holland, PSV Eindhoven rumored that emerges among stakeholders. Other reports speak of up to four clubs, Premier League and The Championship, they want the U.S. international.

The Dallas fans, for now, should not be afraid of a leak immediately to Europe as the George John. Shea signed a new contract until 2015 and his representative delcare recently that, for now, no plans to leave the club before the end of the season.

NorthernWhite

Outside of people from the US on forums saying "what about Brek Shea?" I've never seen any UK press article linking us with him?

Snibbo

What sort of name is that, Brek Shea?

Sounds like something you pour milk on and have with a cup of tea in the morning. :dft012:

HatterDon

First, when did goal.com hire Yoda to report on football?

Second, Fulham were first linked with Brek Shea during Roy's first summer as our boss. The immediate reaction on FulhamUSA.com at that time was "Who the hell is Brek Shea?" None of us yanks had ever heard of him, he wasn't playing in MLS, but he was being linked with Fulham THREE YEARS AGO..

He's a good young player, but not ready for either England or Holland IMHO. He's only got two caps IIRC and needs more playing time than he'd get in Europe. Maybe next summer he'll be ready to come across the water, but I'd prefer he didn't come to Fulham. I think I'd enjoy supporting Fulham a lot more if there were no yanks on our roster.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr_Moon

He's probably w***.

Who was that young striker who scored for USA vs Argentina around Easter time? He looked good.

twang

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 27, 2011, 11:35:14 PM
He's probably w***.

Who was that young striker who scored for USA vs Argentina around Easter time? He looked good.

Juan Agudelo?

Rabbit

Brek Shea is a young striker/winger on FC Dallas and is arguably one of the best players in the MLS this season. I don't know if he's ready to make the jump to Europe/England right now or not, but it's only a matter of time before he does. He came on as a sub in the USA friendly against Mexico not too long ago and wreaked havoc, setting up the game-tying goal.

The only beef I have against him is his hair - I don't know how to post pictures here but its worth your time to look it up. It's...something else

Crede15

I think he's one of our best prospects. Maybe the best. He's far more ready for a big move than Agudelo is, although I think a move to some place like Holland would be a better move at this point.