watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Interested In Michael Ballack Of Bayer Leverkusen

Started by White Noise, August 29, 2011, 11:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Bild newspaper in Germany reporting that Blackburn and Fulham are interested in signing Michael Ballack of Bayer Leverkusen

cebu

Ah yes, he fits right in the Fulham age structure.   :012:

leonffc

Meerkat

The Doctor

No chance.  He complained that he couldn't afford to live in London after a couple of weeks at Chelsea, so our wages will put him well below the poverty line

CincyFulham1

Quote from: The Doctor on August 29, 2011, 12:23:10 PM
No chance.  He complained that he couldn't afford to live in London after a couple of weeks at Chelsea, so our wages will put him well below the poverty line

I'm sure Freddy would let him kip on his sofa for alot less than a flat would cost.  I just hope he likes sausages.

The Doctor

HatterDon

Oh
God
Help
Us
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He is, by far, my LEAST favorite footballer in the known world. I just can't say enough bad about the man.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CincyFulham1

Quote from: The Doctor on August 29, 2011, 12:28:50 PM
I reckon Fredster would accept payment in wurst!

How would that work?  100 bratwurst, 50 mettwurst and 10 liverwurst a month.  Looks alot like predecimalization currency.  Freddy would probably only accept payment in English sausages anyway.

zzamora

The Bronsons

Don't want him: comes across as horribly arrogant. One of the few footballers I couldn't warm to, even in a Fulham shirt.

GoldCoastWhite

Obviously posted just to upset Finny - he'll have a bloody apoplexy when he sees this !  :014: