more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No Ruiz or Dempsey in the squads for the game last night

Started by NorthernWhite, September 03, 2011, 08:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Thank god!

Dempsey is due out to Belgium I believe this weekend and I'm not sure aout Ruiz. The thing with all these internationals now, is that with so many of our players playing you just pray they come back uninjured.

I can't wait to see Ruiz on Sunday week and Dempsey already has his scoring boots on this season.

fulhamben

Quote from: NorthernWhite on September 03, 2011, 08:09:23 AM
Thank god!

Dempsey is due out to Belgium I believe this weekend and I'm not sure aout Ruiz. The thing with all these internationals now, is that with so many of our players playing you just pray they come back uninjured.

I can't wait to see Ruiz on Sunday week and Dempsey already has his scoring boots on this season.
yep just been watching ruiz on the youtube, with dempsey ruiz and bobby in the team i cant see anything other than the quadraupil for us this year. will need a bigger open top bus
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Three days ago  we were going to be relegated  because  we had not signed anyone,
then we  sign a long haired dandy  and  two days later we are unbeatable !!!!
There will be tears !!

fulhamben

Quote from: KCat on September 03, 2011, 08:23:01 AM
Three days ago  we were going to be relegated  because  we had not signed anyone,
There will be tears !!

or cheers. think positive
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

What I meant ( and probably should have said )  give the lad a bit of time !!!
Smart football people have said it  take about 6 months,  for foreign players to man-up in the Premiership.

Have noticed we do not have a number 7......what is that about  ??? 

cebu

Quote from: KCat on September 03, 2011, 08:36:31 AM
What I meant ( and probably should have said )  give the lad a bit of time !!!
Smart football people have said it  take about 6 months,  for foreign players to man-up in the Premiership.

Have noticed we do not have a number 7......what is that about  ??? 

That's just in case Beckham signs ... and immediately gets a statue ...   :003:

Reindeer

This is a relief.  First thing I did was check the reports to see if our lads are OK. When you see VDV of Spurs out for 6 weeks (admittedly picked up the injury against City), it shows how precarious the situation is with players.

Next Sunday cannot come quick enough.

clintclintdeuce

USA to play Ecuador and El Salvador in the next month... maybe Clint will skip these too.
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

When we saw that Dempsey withdrew from the squad for "lower back pain," many of us on the Exiles and Stupid Yanks forum thought this meant that he was being held back because of the transfer deadline. The rumors about Arsenal didn't help either. As for Ruiz, he had the choice of training in California for a meaningless friendly, or standing next to Jol while holding a Fulham shirt.

Dempsey will be in the squad for the 4-0 defeat to Belgium, but that's on Tuesday and it's in Europe -- the CAPITAL of Europe -- so he'll be fit for the weekend.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

Quote from: HatterDon on September 03, 2011, 05:09:58 PM
When we saw that Dempsey withdrew from the squad for "lower back pain," many of us on the Exiles and Stupid Yanks forum thought this meant that he was being held back because of the transfer deadline. The rumors about Arsenal didn't help either. As for Ruiz, he had the choice of training in California for a meaningless friendly, or standing next to Jol while holding a Fulham shirt.

Dempsey will be in the squad for the 4-0 defeat to Belgium, but that's on Tuesday and it's in Europe -- the CAPITAL of Europe -- so he'll be fit for the weekend.

You need a dose of "Blingo," mate!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

HatterDon

Quote from: LordNelson on September 03, 2011, 10:33:47 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 03, 2011, 05:09:58 PM

You need a dose of "Blingo," mate!

Your lordship, have a look at Belgium's preferred CB combination and then look at ours. Sigh.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

At least they're entertaining to watch.  I'm looking forward to seeing how that boy Clint Dempsey performs under Klinnsman.  I hope he will get the opportunity to play a little more creatively than under Bradley.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Fernhurst

Quote from: KCat on September 03, 2011, 08:23:01 AM
There will be tears !!

I agree KCat ..... Been watching the U Tube footage of his goals last season and was immediately struck by the distinct lack of a decent defender against him.
He reminds me of a super confident Sampras.... Let's hope he keeps that confidence until Christmas.