more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bradley Jr Goes to (no, not Hollywood) but Italy

Started by finnster01, August 31, 2011, 11:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

From the BBC:

1111: United States midfielder Michael Bradley, the former Aston Villa loanee, has moved from Borussia Moenchengladbach to Chievo Verona, becoming the only American player in Italy's Serie A. Yes, it's quite quiet at the moment.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

YankeeJim

.....where he will sit on the bench, if he makes the game day squad. Bradely is a hard nose, low skilled player with an exceptional motor. He lacks the main ingredient for Italian football, he doesn't fall down and cry in pain when someone touches him.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

QuoteHe lacks the main ingredient for Italian football, he doesn't fall down and cry in pain when someone touches him.

Perhaps they confused him and Dempsey.  :005:

Well, somebody had to post that, and I'm not sure the Tiff Veterans ever cross over to this board.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 31, 2011, 02:50:23 PM
.....where he will sit on the bench, if he makes the game day squad. Bradely is a hard nose, low skilled player with an exceptional motor. He lacks the main ingredient for Italian football, he doesn't fall down and cry in pain when someone touches him.

not to compare talent wise to gatusso, but he is a similar player but scores goals. He will do well there I reckon.
The Dude abides.

AmericanJames

I think he will play and do well in Italy. This isn't Gooch going to AC to be 4th choice CB but Cheivo Verona a team who finished 11th in 4th best league in Europe
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

YankeeJim

Hope ya'll are right. I like the kid and never bought into that nepotism thing. I wish je had stayed in the Prem but who knows maybe they'll teach him to thread a pass.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

AmericanJames

I am just worried about him taking too many cards, his hard tackles plus the divers, floppers and all around cheaters in Serie A could be a problem
Some people are literally too stupid to insult