more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF 115 out on Saturday

Started by DLTOOFIF, March 04, 2010, 02:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLTOOFIF

TOOFIF 115 out on Saturday
For those concerned with such trivialities, there's a new issue out on Saturday. Issue 115 includes an interview with Nick Cusack (PFA senior executive these days) together with the occasional mention of our domestic and European cup exploits. In fact it's packed with so much stuff it'll keep you occupied* all the way to Turin and back!

The mags will be on general sale with absolutely no preferential treatment afforded to season ticket holders or members. If phoning, you can try 'option 3' but there'll be no reply anyway. Customers will have until 5.17 to secure their copy. Details of residency and how you've travelled are not compulsory.

* Just the thing to send you to sleep...?

The Equalizer

Great stuff David. I'll be sure to drop by for my copy on saturday afternoon.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...I have a history, will that stand me in good stead if I want a copy - or will I have to buy from a tout..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

What about overseas sales then?  ???

LBNo11

...Logicalman, the tariff for posted copies is:-

UK: £18.00 for 5 issues 
Euroland: £22.00
Further Afield: £26.50

For specific details contact David at this e-mail:-

[email protected]

Cheques/Checks/Czechs/Cechs made out to David Lloyd...

WhiteJC

OldBrownShoe

I promise that if you don't get Toofif on a regular basis you are missing out on a lot.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

LBNo11

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 05, 2010, 11:42:46 AM
LB, how many issues a season?

...Usually 5, barring the odd special.

I was encouraged to contribute by OB Wan above, and there are a fair few contributors from the FOF, perhaps we should  call it TOOFOF! (A joke, calm down) including Dan Crawford, BOG, Corked Hat aka The Bard also Whitewitch made an appearance and there is the bushel shielded effulgence of OBS who does the porof raednig...

The Equalizer

I've been threatening to write an article for about a year now but I seem to have writer's block! Anything I put down ends up sounding like a Mills and Boon throwaway!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc