watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RUIZ IS 90% FULHAM

Started by Mr Fulham, August 31, 2011, 08:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.
1879 a good year for football

hesedmedia

This, too:

BBC radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis on Twitter: "Alan Pardew must be tearing his hair out. Lost out on Bryan Ruiz and no incomings now expected at Newcastle."

ron

Quote from: Mike on August 31, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.

£12m plus huge salary?

...So I wonder what we have to offer?....In Fulham striker terms, something to make it look like AJ is on supplementary benefit...... :58:

ElissonSnygg

Ruiz stays in Twente accordinng to the Guardian so I guess the 10% was right...
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

hesedmedia

Don't know if this is real or not, but:

@bryanruizcr

Hola,saludos quiero compartir con ustedes q me han apoyado que acaba de firmar con el Fulham de Inglaterra estoy muy orgulloso es un triunfo

Translation:

Hello, Greetings I share with you that have supported me q has signed with Fulham of England I am very proud of is a triumph

hesedmedia

Jimbobob

Quote from: hesedmedia on August 31, 2011, 10:40:20 PM
SSN says he's in now, too
The reporter seemed a little disappointed to say he is 100% Fulham!!!  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

SoCalJoe

Quote from: Jimbobob on August 31, 2011, 10:42:24 PM
The reporter seemed a little disappointed to say he is 100% Fulham!!!  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

I thought the fool was going to cry.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

hesedmedia

Quote from: SoCalJoe on August 31, 2011, 10:48:39 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob on August 31, 2011, 10:42:24 PM

I thought the fool was going to cry.

Where's Rufus when you need him?