more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz Caption Competion No.37

Started by White Noise, September 01, 2011, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

White Noise

Jol - They got me out of the pub for this. You better be worth it kiddo.

Reindeer

White Noise

Bjorn Helge Riise complained the photo shirt was too big so we got you the baby one.

Lighthouse

Ruiz - I am so tired but if this is Newcastle why have Fulham Photo on the wall?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

After a long break as both Jol and Ruiz were in make-up, some Fulham officials thought that the fake tan had been slightly overdone

MJG

sunburywhite

Can you land a helicopter at Motspur Park?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Holders

They told me we played in Black and White - where's the stripes?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Ruiz' comment to the Press about "always having his chopper ready" apparently lost something in translation.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mrska

Quote from: White Noise on September 01, 2011, 12:27:47 AM

Despite 12 hours of Sleep deprevation, beatings,having his toe nails pulled and constant questioning.. Ruiz looked remarkably happy to be signing for FULHAM!!!

tomd

Really surprised Fulham managed to get him. For Twente it would've been better if he went to Newcastle as they were willing to pay more money. Fact is that you have bought the best player in the dutch competition and it would surprise me if he would dissapoint at Fulham. Hope he will improve even more and be nothing more then a sensation in the Premier League. Really happy he can´t play against us in the EL.

FulhamMic

"Just look happy kid; the sooner this is done the sooner we release your wife and kids"

aFFCn_Fan

Jol: Are you that Balki shepard guy off that Perfect Strangers TV show?
@hincharoo

Andy_M

Jol "I used to have hair like that you know ..... then I came to England ..... good luck kid"
@got_maile

Lighthouse

Quote from: FulhamMic on September 01, 2011, 11:02:25 AM
"Just look happy kid; the sooner this is done the sooner we release your wife and kids"

Which is why he really DID say.

'I chose to come to Fulham because it feels more personal than other clubs I have visited.'

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Jol, he has a better watch than my one   with  mickey mouse tail as a hand!

ElissonSnygg

You think its okay for me to use the pic in swedish media?
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

TheDaddy

You've got some neck thinking about a move to Newcastle son ! your quite right i have and you don't appear to have a neck that is Mr Jol !!!
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "