watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank you MAF

Started by luckykat, September 01, 2011, 09:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckykat

The man has obviously dug deep into his pockets again. Where would we be with him.  082.gif

MJG

Quote from: luckykat on September 01, 2011, 09:22:33 AM
The man has obviously dug deep into his pockets again. Where would we be with him.  082.gif
Lge 1 or 2

TonyGilroy

Quote from: MJG on September 01, 2011, 09:24:56 AM
Quote from: luckykat on September 01, 2011, 09:22:33 AM
Lge 1 or 2

And probably squatting at Loftus Road or Selhurst Park.

finnster01

One word: Legend  :Haynes The Maestro:

But could you just donate that statue to the Red Cross or something please?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

b+w geezer

Agree with all the above, and I'd be happy if he were immortal. (Wouldn't amaze if some charlatan medics are being paid to work on that as we speak).

Having fully accepted his brilliance as Chairman and that it's vulgar to put a price on such things, I nevertheless raise that very question. If an eventual sale price for the club were precisely to equal MAFs cumulative losses -- which yesterday will amplify -- then he'd have had all those years of fun and kudos at no cost. And of course one wouldn't begrudge that good fortune, which of course also won't happen. If, however, it is to end up costing x million pounds per season, then can one possibly put a figure on what x should reasonably be, or should the sky be the limit?

finnster01

Quote from: b+w geezer on September 01, 2011, 10:10:53 AM
Agree with all the above, and I'd be happy if he were immortal. (Wouldn't amaze if some charlatan medics are being paid to work on that as we speak).

Having fully accepted his brilliance as Chairman and that it's vulgar to put a price on such things, I nevertheless raise that very question. If an eventual sale price for the club were precisely to equal MAFs cumulative losses -- which yesterday will amplify -- then he'd have had all those years of fun and kudos at no cost. And of course one wouldn't begrudge that good fortune, which of course also won't happen. If, however, it is to end up costing x million pounds per season, then can one possibly put a figure on what x should reasonably be, or should the sky be the limit?

I think the whole Premier League is counting on Sky continuing to be the limit. When that stops,  090.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

I agree.. Thanks MAF...  showed his ambition with Fulham is still there...  love ya man!  077.gif 077.gif 077.gif 077.gif

FC Silver Fox

:023: Statue, Statue.   :027:  We need a MAF statue.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

Always said it... he's barking mad but he's OUR barking mad!

Thanks MAF, I 065.gif you!

cebu

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 01, 2011, 10:36:38 AM

Good idea and Fulham could put it in place of a certain other statue. You know which one!  :005:

Rupert

Quote from: cebu on September 01, 2011, 10:51:01 AM

Good idea and Fulham could put it in place of a certain other statue. You know which one!  :005:

Oy! Leave Johnny Haynes alone!
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

cebu

Quote from: Rupert on September 01, 2011, 05:42:10 PM
Quote from: cebu on September 01, 2011, 10:51:01 AM

Oy! Leave Johnny Haynes alone!

I didn't mean that one !!!   :011: