watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I Know I Ask This Every Year

Started by White Noise, September 02, 2011, 09:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

But what is the situation with loan signings in and out now?

Now the transfer window has slammed shut are we still able to sign players on loan for a period - if so, how long for?

Someone was saying the loan window opens next week - is this true? Are we only able to sign players from outside the Prem or outside the UK?

AlFayedsChequebook

We can sign free agents up until today, when we have to submit our 25 man squad lists.

We cannot sign any loan deals until Jan, but when the domestic window opens next week, we can send player out on loan to lower league clubs

White Noise

Thanks for that.

We already have six players loaned out. I wonder if players like Alex Smith, Tom Donegan, Alex Kacaniklic, Kerim Frei and Marcello Trotta might go out on loan?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: White Noise on September 02, 2011, 09:29:33 AM
Thanks for that.

We already have six players loaned out. I wonder if players like Alex Smith, Tom Donegan, Alex Kacaniklic, Kerim Frei and Marcello Trotta might go out on loan?

I would imagine that Trotta must be close to being loaned out - he has played repeatedly for the youth and now needs proper first team games.

Kacaniklic may get a go in europe for the first team, and I can see Frei playing a part this season too.

Smith and Donegan? No idea, but would not be surprised to see them go out on loan.

FulhamMic

The loan window opening next week that you speak of is for Championship and lower teams. The Premier League are exempt except for, in extremely rare cases, an emergency loan.