News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much is Shaun Wright Phillips wages?? and would he take a pay cut.

Started by DevonFFC, March 05, 2010, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

He is frustrated at not getting alot of game time at city, even Ian Wright has come out and criticised city for not making him a first team regular, so if he were to be looking to jump ship would he take a pay cut and would he join Fulham.

Wonderful play, who I rate very highly, would love to see him wearing the white shirt.

finnster01

Sorry. I just can't stomach yet another former Chelsea player in the sacred white shirt.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LRCN

he'll be on upwards of 80 grand a week. At most we'll only offer half of tham. Good player yeah but we don't need him at the mo to be fair with the form of duff on the right and demps, davies and gera doing well this season, not to mention the transfer fee!

DevonFFC

It was just a general question because i know he has showed that he will move in a big to gain regular football.

The other reason as because people on here have stated they believe demps will move into the middle to take murphys place and duff on the left, SWP on the right and demps through the middle, that starts looking like a bloody good midfield.

LRCN

wright phillips can play on the left too which roy would love. and like I said, I think he's a very good player but we wouldn't be able to afford him unfortunately.