watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Honest Opinions Please

Started by zzamora, September 02, 2011, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

on my blog post for a mates blog which can be found here: http://www.kantapallo.com/search/label/jim%20white

There is no 'Arry Redknapp bashing in it.... :022:

Burt

I liked it... A good read, Mr Zzamora sir.

Good balance of humour (sorry - "humor" for our friends over the pond), opinions, facts, etc. and a top 5 that I would agree with (although have in a slightly different order).

ClarksOriginal

Good writing there Will, I enjoyed it. Finally someone has publically stated how good Meireles really is. Like Burt I agree with your top 5 but perhaps in a different order.

Keep up the good work son    :clap_hands:
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

zzamora

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 02, 2011, 04:03:26 PM
Good writing there Will, I enjoyed it. Finally someone has publically stated how good Meireles really is. Like Burt I agree with your top 5 but perhaps in a different order.

Keep up the good work son    :clap_hands:

Thanks BEN! and thanks burt! first time writing for him and it seems to have gone well...so check back regularly!

Jack Fulham

The article was decent but not a huge fan of the layout of the site. I find Kantapallo an odd name but I've just seen the origins of it so I can see why he chose. As for the totaliser, I'm pretty sure this summer's transfers exceeded £400 Million.

zzamora

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 02, 2011, 06:44:54 PM
The article was decent but not a huge fan of the layout of the site. I find Kantapallo an odd name but I've just seen the origins of it so I can see why he chose. As for the totaliser, I'm pretty sure this summer's transfers exceeded £400 Million.

not my site, I agree with the layout and but I'm just a writer....

os5889

You spelt Hargreaves wrong  :59:

CincyFulham1

You did yourself proud zzamora.  I was going to make a joke about it sounding like it was written by a teenager, but it was quite good so cheers mate :wine: