https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bye Bye...

Started by BestOfBrede, September 02, 2011, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

...closed shop people!

You actually make me  :020:

To any newcomers: good luck - unless you know someone, that knows someone etc you really are not very welcome!!!! 090.gif Get Coat gif

Burt

leonffc

TheDaddy

Brede you been on the booze mate..... fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Jack Fulham

Looks like Hangeland's retired people, that's our season over.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 02, 2011, 09:20:09 PM
...closed shop people!

You actually make me  :020:

To any newcomers: good luck - unless you know someone, that knows someone etc you really are not very welcome!!!! 090.gif Get Coat gif

Are you yet another one of these

"I'm off, please don't ask me to stay; ok alright then I'll stay but only because you love me"

people or unlike them are you genuine?  I suppose if you are, i'll now never know...

FC Silver Fox

This has to be a wind-up.  I won't blow sunshine up your jacksie, BestofBrede, but I would be very disappointed if I could no longer read your opinions and posts.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

White Noise

Sorry you feel that way mate.

You have been posting on here a long time and have always seemed to get on with everyone - including today.

Hope you reconsider but, if not, - all the best.

Blingo

Read it properly and you will see that he is saying BYE BYE to all the idiots who posted useless rumours. He is not saying he is leaving, just hoping that the rumour mongers and fools amongst us give it a rest now that the window has closed.

At least, that is MY take on it, and to be perfectly honest I agree with him 110%.

FFCcravencottage

I think it's obvious it ain't him it only has Guest under his name not any previous posts.

Blingo

Hahahahaha well spotted that man. Still stick by what I say above though.

zzamora

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on September 02, 2011, 09:57:00 PM
I think it's obvious it ain't him it only has Guest under his name not any previous posts.

isnt that because he's shut down his account and so they have to show something under his name?

White Noise

Quote from: zzamora on September 02, 2011, 10:02:25 PM

isnt that because he's shut down his account and so they have to show something under his name?

Exactly right.

My reading of what he has said is that FoF is just a clique and that no-one outside the clique gets a look in. I have looked back through some of todays posts and can't find anything as yet that might have prompted such a reaction - other than perhaps the fact that he has responded to some threads and his posts in those have not been directly responded to - but in that he is very much in the majority. If there is a clique on here its a pretty bloomin' big one.

theo

Agree with White Noise's theory on this one, and think it's a bit strange, not the feeling I've got about the forum at all and I'm pretty new myself.

zzamora

Quote from: White Noise on September 02, 2011, 10:09:46 PM

Exactly right.

My reading of what he has said is that FoF is just a clique and that no-one outside the clique gets a look in. I have looked back through some of todays posts and can't find anything as yet that might have prompted such a reaction - other than perhaps the fact that he has responded to some threads and his posts in those have not been directly responded to - but in that he is very much in the majority. If there is a clique on here its a pretty bloomin' big one.

:yay: My years of messing around in IT didnt quite go to waste

ron

A good time to collect up the toys, put them back in the pram, and make a fresh start.

BarryP

Exactly right.

I wouldn't agree with that.  Most of the time it seems fairly cliquish here to me.  In my case, I still love the site and I am not throwing my toys out of the pram. I am just stating an honest opinion. 
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

ImperialWhite

Quote from: BarryP on September 02, 2011, 10:59:26 PM

Exactly right.

I wouldn't agree with that.  Most of the time it seems fairly cliquish here to me.  In my case, I still love the site and I am not throwing my toys out of the pram. I am just stating an honest opinion. 

Yeah I'd agree with that.

People regularly address each other with their actual names, for instance. This gives off a very exclusive vibe to me.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Yeh I hate that when they use first names ....................but think on,  the only reason they know  the first name is because they had to apologize in a PM ,  for being a burk on the board. ........................and They may not have given their real one  064.gif

Mind you,   you could go to for a drink before the Citti game a meet up with a few ????
Well ???

Foxy is travelling all they way from the Sarrrf of France  ..there is a post  somewhere about it

FFCSteve

Yep most of you lot are definitely cliquey! A small inner sanctum that talk to each other!
Seems you need to be able to write all your posts eloquently & with originality!
But we ain't all intelligent novelists!

But as above, like reading through the site. So I just don't post much!

Ohh! Just had a thought!

All us thickies that post idle boring chit chat, should form our own clique on here!

I'll start a list:

1) Me.
2)
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!