Main Menu

Bye Bye...

Started by BestOfBrede, September 02, 2011, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 04, 2011, 12:44:42 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 04, 2011, 12:33:55 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 04, 2011, 10:53:49 AM
...I feel ostracized as nobody has mentioned Damsons, or Pears, and what has everybody got against Quinces?

aha Mr. LB, you might have missed the subtlety in the thread as t how we got onto gardening. It was all about pairs (pears) to begin with. Those damsons you mention, are those the ones in distress all the time?
Yes JohnE, call me by whatever name you feel most comfortable, just don't call me darling, and it has to be reiterated, that taking life too seriously might just shorten it for you.

Now, back to the thread subject matter. Interesting call there KCat regarding Mint, that, with the smell of wild garlic, make forest walks a complete pleasure, until you meet the raspberries, of course. And someone mentioned rhubarb, reminds me I need to do an apple and rhubarb crumble today.
Did you know that the rhubarb leaves are very highly poisonous ?

How 'bout a little Poke Salad!!!

Tony Joe White - Polk Salad Annie

That'll kill ya if ya don't boil it long enough.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

os5889

Mods, can we get the keys out now and consign this thread to history.

While this was a reasonable debate at first, its getting more and more exposure, more reads and making the board look more and more cliquey only fuelling the original posters fire.

Its getting silly, almost as many posts as a decent matchday thread!

finnster01

I wonder who we will meet in the European Clique League this year? Maybe the Scientologists?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead