more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ode To Ruiz

Started by White Noise, September 04, 2011, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Farewell Bryan Ruiz, footballer for framing

Let us rather worried by the departure of Bryan Ruiz, the finest footballer of the last ten years premiership - and also the sportiest. Suddenly he's still away to Fulham note, and everyone seemed only natural to find.

When Bryan Ruiz in one day what was going to buy shirts in the fanshop FC Twente, he was in love with the girl behind the counter. She was 19 - not really the prototype football wife, but she is sweet and friendly. That's quite worth something, I think, and found that Bryan Ruiz.

For women who like football to be, do not be fooled by this story. Do not go behind the counter immediately very eager to sit with a fan shop a nice color rinse, because players are rarely if ever in the fanshop. When players need a shirt to give away, texting them the equipment manager or the sponsor or clothing, or perhaps the agent. Piece of cake.

Bryan Ruiz only buys his own jerseys conveniently fanshop FC Twente, apparently, and that says quite a lot about Bryan Ruiz, perhaps everything. You see him standing at the cash register, a bit shy, with a hand on the wallet in his pocket. What name, sir pressed to have asked the sweet girl. Go ahead, "Bryan," says Bryan.

The saddest transfergekkigheid on August 31 that was not the lies and deceit, wrapped in a circus of reared club directors and fiduciaries horny. We could have another discussion about moral hang with everyone, but it starts with some trips to all those open doors.

Let us rather worried by the departure of Bryan Ruiz, the finest footballer of the last ten years premiership - and also the sportiest. Suddenly he's still away to Fulham note, and everyone seemed only natural to find.

While it is right to cry so much. I would also not be too sentimental, but the departure of Bryan Ruiz to the English middle that we will feel much longer than we dare think. A defeat is, for all of us.

Jari Litmanen when we first left, in May 1999, the Breda public clapped their hands one by one player who we all a little in the Netherlands had grown to love. NAC had just been demoted, that day, but the applause rolled clattering of the stands when Litmanen afsjokte the field, with those beautiful shoulders.

Bryan Ruiz is another player. A football player so beautiful that it transcends any club sentiment. Stylish in the square, playing a little delayed, as a kind of retro football player from the 70s. A boy so common and touchable moreover, that in the club shop FC shirt is going to buy one of his friends in Costa Rica - and promptly falls in love with the girl behind the counter.

Litmanen when twelve years ago on that, there was still enough to enjoy in the Premiership, because next season we had Laudrup, and Van Nistelrooy still Nilis. Bryan Ruiz leaves a void.

We will never, mark my words, a major league player so hard to miss when he, the Weasel from Costa Rica. A football player for framing."

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5598/Sportcolumnisten/article/detail/2889744/2011/09/03/Vaarwel-Bryan-Ruiz-voetballer-om-in-te-lijsten.dhtml

bizarrebaz

:49: was this a gash translation or was it written that way?

beijing ben

The Weasel!  I love it!

beijing ben

Just had a look on wikipedia. Apparently, he used to be known as 'the broom'. Both are good nicknames but i definitely prefer 'The Weasel'.

cebu

I could see "Weasel" sticking as a nickname.

Whiteroom

That's great. I love the translation. I have a great feeling a about Bryan.

finnster01

Who needs comedy shows when all you have to do is run Google translate on any Dutch page? Oustanding  :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cebu

Quote from: finnster01 on September 04, 2011, 11:24:08 AM
Who needs comedy shows when all you have to do is run Google translate on any Dutch page? Oustanding  :clap_hands:

Is Oustanding a town in Holland?   :005: