watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Singing Imminent ??

Started by Reindeer, September 08, 2011, 01:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reindeer

Well it is near the weekend and we are at home.  So if that's not enough to put a song in your heart, you're as cold as stone.

The one that in my head today is MacArthur Park.

What's on YOUR mind today?

Burt

I thought you meant signing rather than singing, when I saw the title of the thread  :003:

Given my post just now on the chippy, I am thinking of Festive Road by the Divine Comedy.

The Equalizer

Currently 'Sophia' by Laura Marling. It seems to be on repeat on 6Music, but it's a really fecking brilliant song.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MOR :

Rubbish video but good quality sound...I do like a bit of Northern Soul and this sly fable about temptation is the tops for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6y5H9r_rY#

aFFCn_Fan

'I fought the law' by the clash is stuck in my head
@hincharoo

The Equalizer

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 08, 2011, 01:45:56 PM
Currently 'Sophia' by Laura Marling. It seems to be on repeat on 6Music, but it's a really fecking brilliant song.

I post that and 5 minutes later they play it!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

The Equalizer

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2011, 01:41:01 PM
I thought you meant signing rather than singing, when I saw the title of the thread  :003:

Given my post just now on the chippy, I am thinking of Festive Road by the Divine Comedy.

Bloody hell - two bands mentioned on here and both were played back to back on the radio! Divine Comedy and Laura Marling.

MOR :

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 08, 2011, 01:45:56 PM

Not a great lover of Laura Marling but I do like the track "Devil's Spoke" which stuck in my head for weeks.

finnster01

Don't encourage our Welsh readers
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CincyFulham1

Eleven Plus Eleven - Nine Below Zero

aFFCn_Fan

I tell you what isn't imminent in my head.....wowser!!!

Paul McGrath sings 'Goin' Back'
@hincharoo

Reindeer

Burt