News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live Fox Soccer broadband coverage in the States!

Started by FFCOutpostCommander, March 06, 2010, 02:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCOutpostCommander

For any that are willing to pay to see the match live, you can get a one day pass for $4.95 US or join on a monthly for $14.95 with the option to cancel before an automatic renewal. They will also have our Man U match live on the fourteenth. I'm already in and can't wait to see our Whites dump the Spuds out of the cup. COYW!!!! http://foxsoccer.rayv.com/
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Fulham Pats Fan

Quote from: FFCOutpostCommander on March 06, 2010, 02:08:13 AM
For any that are willing to pay to see the match live, you can get a one day pass for $4.95 US or join on a monthly for $14.95 with the option to cancel before an automatic renewal. They will also have our Man U match live on the fourteenth. I'm already in and can't wait to see our Whites dump the Spuds out of the cup. COYW!!!! http://foxsoccer.rayv.com/
For some reason the F A Cup game today is not on there schedule. It looks like it has been removed.

NogoodBoyo

FFC v Spuds doesn't seem to be on the schedule.
Last time I used Iraqi goals it left me with lots of nasty viruses, a streaming left nostril and pustules on the pennib.  Is gentile Jim working today?
Nogood "not sharing, isit" Boyo

RidgeRider

It's on FSC at 2PM Pacific time. Not on Fox Soccer Plus.

FFCOutpostCommander

I hate Fox Soccer and can't wait until a competitor returns to the market. See below a copy of a "chat with their customer service. The game has always been listed for a delayed broadcast on thier US TV channel, but that sucks to try and wait. I did that last week and it really bumed me out.

Due to a technical issue, Aston Villa v Sunderland & Fulham v Tottenham will not be available. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'support'

support: Hello, how may I help you today?

Tom Kelly: I just got up to set up for the Fulham vs Tottenham and it is no gone from the schedule. What happened?

Tom Kelly: Hello?

support: hold on please

support: it was canceled

Tom Kelly: why would that happen within a few hours of the game?

support: due to Copy rights,.

Tom Kelly: Thats BS, how could they list the game and than realize that they don't have the rights a few hours from the kick off. The TV channel is showing the game in the US on dely, so they have the rights

Tom Kelly: Hello?

support: yes sir i am with you

Tom Kelly: No comment? I've purchased and canceled your service many times over the past few years and you never improve. Great customer service, your relaunch should go well until you get a single competitor. Wish I could have Setanta back!

Tom Kelly: Thank you for your assistance, you've been very helpful

support: i see your point sir.

support: i am sorry for the inconvinience.

support: but there is nothing that can be done sadly

Logicalman

Update: I moved this topic into the Exiles area. ::) ::)

NogoodBoyo

Logic - I resent being lumped in with a bunch of exiles off main street.  I want that original thread back - right way!  What?  Right -  I'm taking my comments off.  I thought long and hard about my name and those funny bits in the inverted commas.  D'you think they materialise by osmosis? 

Nogood "easy skanking, la la la la la - easy skanking, isit" Boyo
P.S. Disclaimer: This thread does not contain any reference to real posters.  Any similarity or likeness to other posters is entirely coincidental.    This characterisation is entirely frictional.

NogoodBoyo

It's on Outpost's favourite FSC at 5pm Eastern Real Time not fantasy west coast time then.  Question is, do I go all Bush-like and cut brush on this beautiful spring day, or do I sit in and listen to Gentileman Jim and watch the 5pm Real time?
Big decision.  Logic?  Advice?
Nogood "at big decisions, isit" Boyo

FFCOutpostCommander

I did that last week NoGood with the belief that a group of us chaste Americans would gather in the chat room without prior knowledge to enjoy some friendly banter while watching the match first hand. Didn't work. Had to watch alone as usual as I guess everyone else gave in to temptation and watched earlier.

MrCheviot

Fox has the rights to the game, that's complete BS. They usurped it to shoew WOLVES vs MANU.

:-X :-X :-X

It IS available on foxsoccer.tv for $5, and it's surely going to be higher quality than any of the myp2p streams.. but that begs the question - should you give your $5 to a network that moved the fixture to pander to ManU fans?

I am still conflicted, even more so b/c the myp2p page looks pretty decent today.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Logicalman

Actually NG, you know my policy on this type of thing, I tend to get out of the house (SWMBO seems to take opportunity to suggest a shopping spree trip) and watch the 'live' when it finally gets transmitted, complete with shirts, beers food, etc. It's just like we're at the game except we have the dogs for company, instead of 24000 other fans shouting, we can actually see all the play, and replay the bits where our eyes deceived us, and we don't have the long trudge back home afterwards (all 3000 miles of it).

I do, however, record GJ each match, just to listen to his various descriptions and comments about players (and his favorite manager - Arry), and he rarely disappoints me. Like when he mentioned a substitution last week of the other teams players, and added 'Good riddence' afterwards, made me crack up. I so wish they'd let him commentate live one day, on a TV broadcast, it would make us all cry with laughter.

Check out the pinned notice at the top for showtimes of up and coming matches. I scan all the TV schedules - and changes - to try and keep it up to date, though I might miss one every now and again. And, as ever, I have almost all the matches recorded off, so if anyone misses a match and desparately needs a copy, PM me, never a charge of course.I'm considering splicing GJs commentary onto one of the matches one day, just to see what it would be like.

FFCOutpostCommander

Agree on GJ, he makes a match into a picture. His fashion comments really crack me up. How are you able to record his commentary L-man? I would like to do that too. I watched the match yesterday live on a bunch of nasty free feeds while listening to GJ and chatting with GoldCoastWhite. We were the only ones there at match time. I did watch the replay on the FSC on TV. Needed to get a proper look without all the stop and go of those nasty free feeds. Fox's broadband service is a mess but it's the only paid high quality video option now that Setanta is gone. I just hope they get better.