more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Gyan leaves Sunderland

Started by os5889, September 10, 2011, 01:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Asamoah Gyan leaves Sunderland to sign one-year loan deal with Al-Ain in UAE

The day after Bruce says he'd been affected by parasites and needs to get his head down....

On BBC website btw, I think for us and other clubs not fighting for the champions league this is huge news as well! No Wellbeck, Bent or Gyan now to get goals...Only Bendtner

os5889

http://www.safc.com/news/20110910/gyan-to-leave-sunderland-for-al-ain_2256213_2446604

Gyan to leave Sunderland for Al-Ain
Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan is set to join United Arab Emirates side Al-Ain on loan.

Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan is set to join United Arab Emirates side Al-Ain on loan.
Officials from Al-Ain made contact with Sunderland earlier in the week with a view to signing the player on a permanent deal. After further discussions overnight however, it was agreed that the striker would join the club on a season-long loan.
Sunderland AFC would like to thank the officials from Al-Ain for the professional manner in which they entered into negotiations and the club wishes all parties well.
Manager Steve Bruce said: "Anyone who has seen Asamoah play will know that he hasn't been himself in recent months. This option suits all parties at the present time and the club is well-protected in the deal.
"Asamoah has three years remaining on his contract and of course my wish would be that he finds his spark again and we see him in red and white stripes next season in the form that first attracted us to him."
Gyan joined Sunderland from French side Rennes in August 2010, making 37 appearances in all competitions for the Black Cats and scoring 11 goals.
Bruce, who has added Republic of Korea international Ji Dong-won and England under-21 star Connor Wickham to his attacking options this summer, also welcomed Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner into his squad on transfer deadline day.

leonffc

I wonder if Bruce caught his daughter shagging him too?
This is almost as funny as Bent going at the last minute.

Mr Fulham

Although I really don't like Sunderland and Steve Bruce - that again shows that agents are money-grabbing, dirty scumbags, and nothing else.

HatterDon

Y'all may remember during the transfer period where I was against signing the Inter Milan based Ghana midfielder that Sunderland took on loan in January. He caused quite a bit of upset while there by filling Gyan's head with the amount of money he could earn in Italy and Spain. Add to that, the goal he scored against England, and his imagination had him out of control.

It's a shame, too, because when you watched Gyan it looked for the world and all like the main thing for him was his love for playing. Never mind, that's one less quality striker we have to worry about now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel