more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Now before the replay at the lane?

Started by finnster01, March 06, 2010, 07:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Now the big question becomes before the replay:

Does Roy do a Wolves and Mick McCarthy and play the U-16 against Man City on the 21st? The return match will be on the Wednesday after (24th) and be the 5th game in 2 weeks, which inlcudes Juve twice, Man utd away and Man City at the Cottage.

When do these chaps get a rest? Roy is hardly known for making big changes to the starting lineup but how long can you beat the horse before it stops running...?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

So the next game will be at the lane right and when will it be played?
Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

Suspend training and talk tactics from now on! The team are doing well and every game now is a big game. When do we start to get players back from injury as it could make an impact.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on March 06, 2010, 07:51:25 PM
Mr Tom,

It will be at the Lane, is currently scheduled for Wednesday March 24th, and will be extra time + pens if necessary

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on March 06, 2010, 07:57:41 PM
Quote from: Tom on March 06, 2010, 07:51:25 PM
Mr Tom,

It will be at the Lane, is currently scheduled for Wednesday March 24th, and will be extra time + pens if necessary

Thanks finnster, I appreciate it! Are you still in New York?
Fulham for life!

DevonFFC

Why did we not go for it in the final third.

I was not watching it but spoke to my friend who did and he said that we looked like we were sitting back for the draw come the end, when is this guy okaka going to be unleashed i want to see this guy get a go.

I would have preferred to go gung ho and loss rather then have another game in this already packed fixture period. i just hope this doesn't come back and bite us in the ass with injury and fatigue.....

os5889

Quote from: ollienixs on March 06, 2010, 08:11:14 PM
Why did we not go for it in the final third.

I was not watching it but spoke to my friend who did and he said that we looked like we were sitting back for the draw come the end, when is this guy okaka going to be unleashed i want to see this guy get a go.

I would have preferred to go gung ho and loss rather then have another game in this already packed fixture period. i just hope this doesn't come back and bite us in the ass with injury and fatigue.....

Jaws already clamping ... BITE!

HatterDon

we played two matches a week in February. Result:

11 of 15 points in the league
victory in FA Cup
victory/draw in Europa League and progress to the next round.

Tell me why, exactly, I should be concerned about two matches a week in March? We're secure in the league. Konchesky and Dempsey should be coming back from injury. Keep 'em coming.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bobby01

I agree Mr Hatter, we are used to playing 2 games a week now. If anything i thought Spuds looked whacked towards the end of the game but we still kept going.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jimpav

Spuds have got Stoke the match before the cup fixture. They can't afford to rest players if they think they have a shout at finishing 4th place. This means that they have got a tricky away tie and are likely to come back with injuries. Another must win match.

All the pressure is on them going into the replay.

Brede Butter Pudding

Another thing about Spurs currently is that, like us, they are suffering from a fair few injuries. OK, they have a far broader squad than ours but the fact that crucial players such as Lennon, Huddleston and Jenas will all be missing for the replay is a big blow, although they do have adequate replacements it has to be said. Furthermore, Palacios, arguably their best player on Saturday by a mile, has picked up 9 bookings so far this season. This means that if he picks up one more in the next 2 games in the league before the replay on the 24th he misses out. OK, he may well get through unscathed but if he does pick up a booking against either Stoke or Blackburn, two of the dirtiest teams in the  league, he will miss the replay and that will be a massive boost to Fulham I feel, seeing as it will allow Murph allow more space to roam.

WhiteJC

I see this game as the 2nd half, we're much better at 2nd halfs this season.

by the time we go to spuds we may well be out of the Europa, so the players will want to get to Wemberly

or we may have just knocked out Juve, spuds won't know what hit 'em

jarv

Predict loss to manyoo, 50/50 against juventus, should beat mancity but if not it will not do any harm because that will put pressure on spurs seeking the 4th spot.

Fulham have more games (against footballing teams)  but spurs have two really physical games.

All in Roy's hands....