News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well if Man U can take AC Milan behind the shed in a big way...

Started by finnster01, March 10, 2010, 09:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

White Noise

That was a really suprising performance. I thought Man Utd were going to struggle in the remainder of the season but AC Milan look even more old and unimaginative than Man Utd have looked at points this season.

Maybe the the big continental clubs are struggling at present and this is the season for the English to sweep all before them?

finnster01

Thing is though, what do you do at United if Rooney gets really injured?

The lad is a machine.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Frankly BZ could have been a machine against that side. Awful and if Juve are as bad we may have a chance after all. But I cannot believe any side can lack so much heart and skill as the one that played United tonight.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

It's been obvious from opening day that AC Mafia have a Swiss-cheese defense. If they played in a league that wasn't as crooked as a dog's hind leg, they'd be in the lower half of the table.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

Got chatting to some manure fan (in Chiswick of all
places). He took the pisa out of me because I said that we have a chance against Juventus. He made out that it was a really hard place to play until I pointed out that their temporary stadium seated 25k and they didn't sell out. Ignorant gimp!

Steve_orino

Feeling very confident about this one.

Championships are built on a solid defence, which we're more than capable of playing.  A smart play from someone up front and we're moving on to the final 8.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09