watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham-Stop Watering The Pitch!

Started by zzamora, September 15, 2011, 09:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

All thats happened is we fall over...no advantage what so ever.

So STOP IT.

Rant Over.

092.gif

Jimpav

Have to agree. If Zamora and Dempsey hadn't stacked it nearly every time they tried to turn or get in a position to shoot we would have won that comfortably.

finnster01

With repeated displays like this, they need to water the fans to get them to come back.  :034:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AmericanJames

Quote from: finnster01 on September 15, 2011, 10:42:19 PM
With repeated displays like this, they need to water the fans to get them to come back.  :034:

Water them w/ Fullers I assume  :beer:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

gezkc

I've noticed this in a few matches this season.

Hopefully with the autumn/winter weather coming, there won't be so much of a need to water the pitch, and some of our players might actually be able to stay on their feet!

Burt

I noticed that in the Blackburn game... The pitch was getting a good dousing just before kick-off, regardless of the fact that heavey rain was forecast (and duly arrived) later in the game.

Chopper

My Dad got to the game earlier than I did and said they hadn't watered the pitch last night.

I thought we improved slightly and wondered if this was why - though having said that quite a few players did seem to fall over a lot in the second half.

Either way - I agree. Can't see that it does us any good.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

bog

Even my wife mentioned this! It is so bleeding obvious!

epsomraver

It is done and has been done for a long time now to flatten the worm casts and ensure the ball flows freely, what happened to players wearing correct  studs? some of the pitches I played on you needed crampons to stay up right :005:

ron

I remember a couple or three seasons back when the pitch had been watered while we all sat there prior to kick off, and then a defensive slip at the Putney End cost us three points against West Ham.....was that a Zamora goal as well?

MrFantastic

yes more water that will get us a win brilliant hahhhahahahahahahahaha
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.