watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Fulham v Man City

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, September 16, 2011, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

3-1 the Whites or 6-1 Citeh. No inbetween.

Matt

Optimistic: 1-1. Sneaky draw.

Realistic: 0-4. Different class.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

cutbushcitylimits

Quote from: alfie on September 16, 2011, 03:59:17 PM
I will go to the game in the firm belief that we will win, that will never change.
Anybody who goes to a match believing we will lose is either incredibly daft or very lonely.......2-0 to the super whites.

FatFreddysCat

Oh how our confidence levels have dropped as fans, but win sunday and we will be the best team in the World again, follow that with a win a t scumford bridge and Mesi wouldn't get in our team. COYWS. Still keping the faith, and why not it's 4 games into a long season, we're playing porly and undeafeated in hallf of them. Things can only get better.

Fernhurst

We will draw 1-1 and Jol will be carried shoulder high from the field by those two big girls that live in The Guiness buildings.

SmithyFFC

anything below a cricket score is fine by me.

0-4 City
FTID

The Bronsons

Being as optimistic as possible, 1-1. City red card after 15 mins, Murphy scores from the spot and we park the bus until we concede in the 88th minute. Jol plays five across the back in a 5-5-0 formation for the last 60 minutes.

CincyFulham1

We will score <2 and they will score >2 the actual score is irrelevant

Snibbo

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on September 16, 2011, 08:39:45 PM
I will go to the game in the firm belief that we will win, that will never change.
Anybody who goes to a match believing we will lose is either incredibly daft or very lonely.......2-0 to the super whites.

0-2 to City

(daft, lonely man)  :dft012:

SG

Quote from: Snibbo on September 17, 2011, 07:14:24 AM
Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on September 16, 2011, 08:39:45 PM

0-2 to City

(daft, lonely man)  :dft012:

0-3 to City - another incredibly daft and very lonely man

LBNo11

...not wishing to influence anybody with my current negativity to the performances I have watched to date I shall decline to comment on my full score prediction, suffice to say it will be Fulham 0 - Man Citeh >...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

horse1031

Quote from: horse1031 on September 16, 2011, 03:53:57 PM
2-2

Silva with the first.  5 minutes later Duff equalizes.

Ruiz comes on in the second half and scores with a header.

Mario equalizes in the 90th...

Got the score right :011:  not the correct scorers.  Kasami and Ruiz looked good coming off the bench