News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Checking tipping posts, most have Fulham losing to Citeh by 3.

Started by horse1031, September 16, 2011, 02:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

Does anyone think we can get a result from Man City?  I see a lot of predicted scores of 0-3 and 1-4...  if that happens, i cant imagine what the messageboard will look like.  Personally, i think we are going to play well against them and get a point.

AlFayedsChequebook

Anyone who gets upset about losing to man city on sunday should really be supporting a better team than Fulham.

horse1031

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 16, 2011, 03:02:26 PM
Anyone who gets upset about losing to man city on sunday should really be supporting a better team than Fulham.

harsh but true...  Man City's payroll is a little higher than fulhams fp.gif

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: horse1031 on September 16, 2011, 03:05:31 PM

It's not just that, it is also the fact that Man City have scored 12 goals in 4 games.

horse1031

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 16, 2011, 03:07:28 PM
Quote from: horse1031 on September 16, 2011, 03:05:31 PM

It's not just that, it is also the fact that Man City have scored 12 goals in 4 games.

and aguero is amazing... that guy is rediculous

Lighthouse

United and City are indeed head and shoulders above everybody so far this season. It is the attitude and the attempts Fulham actually try to make on the City goal that will make the difference between a moan and a 'we're proud of you moment'.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 16, 2011, 03:11:08 PM

United and City are indeed head and shoulders above everybody so far this season. It is the attitude and the attempts Fulham actually try to make on the City goal that will make the difference between a moan and a 'we're proud of you moment'.

The problem is that even if we play alright we can lose by 4 goals.

I am writing this game off already and in doing so hoping to build up some super reverse jinx power.

Lighthouse

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 16, 2011, 03:13:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 16, 2011, 03:11:08 PM

The problem is that even if we play alright we can lose by 4 goals.

I am writing this game off already and in doing so hoping to build up some super reverse jinx power.

065.gif I do that every Fulham match.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: horse1031 on September 16, 2011, 03:34:40 PM
we are kind of man citys bogey side.. 078.gif

Only at their place. They have never lost at Craven Cottage in the prem.

horse1031

crazy to think that over the years we have never beaten them at Craven Cottage.  They were def. beatable in years past.  this is interesting...

horse1031

Facts and stats ahead of Fulham and Manchester City's Premier League clash on Sunday.

RELATED LINKS
Fulham v Manchester City: Sunday at 15.00
Watch Premier League highlights
Premier League fixtures/results
Premier League table
More news from your team
Bet on Football - Get £25 Free
Neither side has kept a clean sheet in the last 14 Premier League matches between Fulham and Man City.
In the last seven league games between Man City and Fulham, 11 of the 12 goals the Whites have scored have been netted in the second half, while 10 of the 13 City have scored have come in the first half.
In fact, all of the last 22 goals scored by Man City in this fixture have come before the 60th minute.
Damien Duff has scored in his last two away games against Man City.
Fulham have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League games at Craven Cottage, though they have drawn the last three in a row.
Man City have won their last seven Premier League games in a row, their best run in the top flight since February 1978.
City's best ever top flight winning sequence was nine games between April and September 1912.
City have kept five clean sheets in their last seven Premier League outings.
Man City have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League visits to play London sides.
Manchester City have gone 14 Premier League games without a draw since they played out a 1-1 with Fulham at the Etihad Stadium in February.

TWFL

Would it not be the definition of Fulhamish to win this Sunday? We can live in hope..!

Berserker

well i'm not going to watch or listen to the game in case that jinx's it. I am going to try and avoid all results until Monday morning when i will turn on the news to greeted by the media saying how surprised they are that Fulham won 2 goals to 1 :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.