watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Squads Chelsea vs Fulham

Started by Jack Fulham, September 21, 2011, 10:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Chelsea (from): Cech, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Bosingwa, Ferreira, Terry, Luiz, Alex, Cole, Mikel, Romeu, McEachran, Ramires, Lampard, Meireles, Mata, Malouda, Torres, Anelka, Sturridge, Kalou, Lukaku, Drogba, Turnbull.

Fulham (from): Schwarzer, Halliche, Baird, Grygera, Senderos, Sa, Gecov, J A Riise, Briggs, Kasami, Sidwell, Duff, Dembele, Etheridge, Kelly, Ruiz, Zamora, Frei.

This is what Football365 have put.

The Equalizer

Halliche and Riise are unavailable due to injury by all accounts.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

elgreenio

yeh that's BH Riise. Halliche was ill wasn't he, guess he'll want to play though as it's not like he'll get any other chances
touch my camera through the fence

The Equalizer

Quote from: elgreenio on September 21, 2011, 10:55:30 AM
Halliche was ill wasn't he, guess he'll want to play though as it's not like he'll get any other chances

I guess he missed the train to Swansea then!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Jack Fulham

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 21, 2011, 11:01:35 AM
Halliche was ill wasn't he, guess he'll want to play though as it's not like he'll get any other chances

I guess he missed the train to Swansea then!

Was denied international clearance, shame really.

Holders

If they're (allegedly) playing Drogba and another big b@stard up front I'd like to see Baird and Senderos in the middle with Grygera and Briggs FBs.

yeh that's BH Riise. Halliche was ill wasn't he, guess he'll want to play though as it's not like he'll get any other chances

elgreenio

Quote from: Holders on September 21, 2011, 11:09:07 AM
If they're (allegedly) playing Drogba and another big b@stard up front I'd like to see Baird and Senderos in the middle with Grygera and Briggs FBs.

will likely be Lukaku to start then Drogba coming on, though Lukaku doesn't really live up to his physique at the moment so he shouldn't be as much trouble as he may look.
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: elgreenio on September 21, 2011, 11:12:51 AM
Quote from: Holders on September 21, 2011, 11:09:07 AM

will likely be Lukaku to start then Drogba coming on, though Lukaku doesn't really live up to his physique at the moment so he shouldn't be as much trouble as he may look.

Thats the jinx - Lukaku hattrick!

Holders

epsomraver

Who on here is going to the dog track?

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2011, 12:08:56 PM
Yes will be going for the first time since we first played them back in the Prem.
I vowed never to go back after being chucked out for telling the stewards they were causing more danger than we were by what they did during that game, but at £25 I thought lets go and support the lads.

Burt

I hope Sa gets a run out. Be good to see what his potential is.

Jack Fulham

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on September 21, 2011, 12:12:28 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2011, 12:08:56 PM
Yes will be going for the first time since we first played them back in the Prem.
I vowed never to go back after being chucked out for telling the stewards they were causing more danger than we were by what they did during that game, but at £25 I thought lets go and support the lads.

my thoughts exactly, that was the last game I went to there, when Saha scored and Gujonson punched in the winner, evening game

The Equalizer

I'll be there, and in loud voice!