watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 2nd XI V Fulham 2nd XI score prediction

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, September 20, 2011, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Although I believe their subs to be better than ours, I cannot bring myself to predict a Fulham loss against these fools.

Therefore I predict:

Chelsea 1 : Fulham > 1

I wonder who we will get in the next round?

:wine: :wine: :wine:

DukeTyrion

Burt

We will lose 3-1, and there will be mass gloom and doom on the FOF board tomorrow with calls for Martin Jol's head on a platter.

Try as I might, I can't get really too excited by this one.

The only thing going for it is local bragging rights, which given both teams will be using their reserve reserve to the reserve squad will be pretty meaningless.

Oh well, come the hour I am sure I will be a bit more enthusiastic!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Burt on September 20, 2011, 02:10:59 PM
We will lose 3-1, and there will be mass gloom and doom on the FOF board tomorrow with calls for Martin Jol's head on a platter.

The only thing going for it is local bragging rights, which given both teams will be using their reserve reserve to the reserve squad will be pretty meaningless.

You need more beer...

Burt

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 20, 2011, 02:12:23 PM

You need more beer...

I have only just recovered from the weekend!

Basil

My main interest in the game lies in Ruiz's perfromance and seeing Gecov at last (hopefully)..also should be a good atmosphere in away end, yes of course we all know carling cup not the priority etc etc..but still a decent evening out.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Basil on September 20, 2011, 02:26:26 PM
My main interest in the game lies in Ruiz's perfromance and seeing Gecov at last (hopefully)..also should be a good atmosphere in away end, yes of course we all know carling cup not the priority etc etc..but still a decent evening out.

all very good points and the score...

Basil

FC Silver Fox

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.   I reckon you must be one of those, Burt.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 20, 2011, 02:29:45 PM

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.   I reckon you must be one of those, Burt.

Definately "dopey" today, although have been improving as the day has progressed and will reach "happy" status very soon!

Rupert

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 20, 2011, 02:29:45 PM

Oh, no, it's far worse than that! I treated myself to the Psychoville DVDs last week (both series) and, sad old git that I am, I have watched them all the way through, then watched them again with the commentaries by writers/directors/actors. Anyway, they have a gag in the first episode where Christopher Biggins complains that he can't call the dwarves in his panto by their "proper" names (Happy, Dopey, Doc, etc) as Disney have copywrite on them. On the commentary bit Pemberton or Shearsmith confirm that this is really true, they didn't make it up.
So, that means there is only one dwarf in the world who is truly Happy! And he isn't real. 075.gif
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.