watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The View from South Horsham -- a HatterDon/WHITEWitch co-production

Started by HatterDon, September 22, 2011, 12:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Nice town Horsham. (I played for them a few times, very few times! :016:) Got injured after a few games and never got back in the 1st team.

Excellent read. 

OtterFFC

A truly great day, but my god, was Monday the longest, roughest day ever.  Could only appreciate how fantastic Sunday was, at 5 p.m on Monday. Lovely people - next time a FOF meet up is organised I urge one and all to attend.  :beer:

BarryP

Glad you enjoyed the trip Hatter!  Nice write up too.

Signed,
Envious in Evansville
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Steve_orino

A bit late but we've been busy here at the household...

anxiously waiting to read this report & glad I did.  Glad to see everyone had a swell time & glad the game didn't disappoint. 

One day, I will make the trip too...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

dtowndough

Great report as always HD.  Can't wait for my wife to strike it rich as a teacher and make the trip soon! 

HatterDon

Steve-o-rino: The guy who looked so much like Dempsey is now a member of this site AND FulhamUSA.com. He goes by DempseyTwin on both sites. He's from Dallas, so you might get a chance to meet up.

Roger: DempseyTwin's friends the day I met him were from Denver. You might be able to hook up with them if you PM DempseyTwin and ask for their contact info.

I've gone all Yenta all of a sudden.

And thanks for the kind words.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

Thanks for sharing, HD and WW.

I'd love to meet you all at some stage. Sounds absolutely tremendous. :wine: