watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Games

Started by woohoo5, September 22, 2011, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woohoo5

We haven't got a single home game on Saturday until Christmas! How rubbish is that?!
The result isa fact.The League table is a fact.The rumor that Chelsea are rubbish is a fact.Everything else is opinion

JBH

Quote from: woohoo5 on September 22, 2011, 07:47:07 PM
We haven't got a single home game on Saturday until Christmas! How rubbish is that?!

Perks of playing in Europa league I'm afraid  065.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: woohoo5 on September 22, 2011, 07:47:07 PM

It is a pain in the backside that the two saturday 3pm games coming up are away at Stoke and Wigan, if they stay that way and later on we have Swansea on a Saturday at 3pm ........................... away. The pain in the derriere just got worse.

woohoo5

The result isa fact.The League table is a fact.The rumor that Chelsea are rubbish is a fact.Everything else is opinion

OtterFFC

I hate Sunday games - last Sunday was magic  :beer:, but last Monday was hell . . . .  . :007: such a long day at work with a hangover

Bilet

I hate it. I love us being in Europe and all that, but living in Norway and getting my first ST every at CC I almost can't reach a single game this year because of work. Strange that we can't have a single home game on Saturdays all year.

HatterDon

Cheer up, fellas; we don't stand a chance in hell of qualifying for Europe this season, so everyone will have a lot of Saturday matches next season and we won't have so many matches to play.

That way, NEXT season, we'll be rested and ready to challenge for one of the two domestic cups and/or finish high enough in the league to qualify for Europe.

That way, THE SEASON AFTER THAT, we'll be in the Europa League where we belong. Of course, we'll also be complaining about having a lot of Sunday matches and having a tired squad that's hurting our chances for doing well in the domestic cups and the league and scuppering our chances to qualify for Europe, and ...

and ...

and ... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH  090.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Bronsons

Totally selfish, but the Sunday games save me a tenner in parking meter money, so I'm not unhappy.

CorkCity

Quote from: Bilet on September 23, 2011, 08:14:39 PM
I hate it. I love us being in Europe and all that, but living in Norway and getting my first ST every at CC I almost can't reach a single game this year because of work. Strange that we can't have a single home game on Saturdays all year.

Same for me Bilet living in Cork, ST's was a waste of money this season.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Football should be Saturday at 3 o'clock, end of..................apart from Christmas or Easter when the odd night game is magic.
There are huge squads in the Premiership I see no reason why they cannot put out two teams to suit each game with the odd tweek here and there...
......................................but the devil ( and Sky ) is in the detail..........................
but wait,  Sky  IS THE DEVIL  fp.gif

epsomraver

Quote from: The Bronsons on September 24, 2011, 09:57:01 AM
Totally selfish, but the Sunday games save me a tenner in parking meter money, so I'm not unhappy.
well that will get you a pie and a pint ..........just!

AlFayedsChequebook

Personally i like Sunday matches.

sipwell

I don't like the Sunday matches either as I mostly go to my local side who plays on Sundays and has been playing on Sundays for eternity and a day!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

woohoo5

Quote from: sipwell on September 24, 2011, 11:34:35 AM
I don't like the Sunday matches either as I mostly go to my local side who plays on Sundays and has been playing on Sundays for eternity and a day!
there you go

BalDrick

Quote from: KCat on September 24, 2011, 10:08:18 AM
Football should be Saturday at 3 o'clock, end of..................apart from Christmas or Easter when the odd night game is magic.
There are huge squads in the Premiership I see no reason why they cannot put out two teams to suit each game with the odd tweek here and there...
......................................but the devil ( and Sky ) is in the detail..........................
but wait,  Sky  IS THE DEVIL  fp.gif

I know why - the TV channels - but they should just say right, league games Saturday, European stuff Wednesday, end of. They never will of course.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Delboy

What about Bolton at home on Saturday week at 3.00pm? :011: