watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buomesca Tue Na Bangna - who??

Started by Admin, September 26, 2011, 09:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

My Dad brought this to my attention. This player is showing up on the player profiles under "other squad players". Wasn't there before but now showing up. Who the hell is he, does anyone know??  :022:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/PlayerProfiles/OtherSquadPlayers.aspx

NorthernWhite

"There's only one Buomesca Tue Na Bangna."

Slips of the tongue that one doesnt it!

Airfix

MJG

Burt

Put a cheeky bid in for Saha in the next transfer window and we could have Sa Na Saha.

Get Coat gif

finnster01

Gentleman Jim is just about to  090.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

zzamora

On the bright side...he's born a day before i am!*

*3 years earlier.

Senior Supporter

Quote from: NorthernWhite on September 26, 2011, 09:35:07 PM
"There's only one Buomesca Tue Na Bangna."

Slips of the tongue that one doesnt it!

Na. Get Coat gif

White Noise

http://thechels.net/2011/09/mesca-swaps-chelsea-for-fulham/

Mesca Swaps Chelsea For Fulham

Posted on 27 September 2011 by Juni. Tags: Youth & Reserves

The keener youth and reserve team followers amongst you may have noticed that Portuguese midfielder Mesca (Buomesca Tué Na Bangna) has been absent from Chelsea's junior selections so far this season.

Having featured at Crawley Town in pre-season, the 18 year-old has not been seen nor heard of since. It has emerged that the injury-troubled second-year scholar has signed professional terms with Fulham and is now their player.

Mesca, who was named in the Portuguese Under-19 squad for the upcoming Limoges Tournament which England – featuring Jamal Blackman and Nathaniel Chalobah – will take part in, is confirmed as a Fulham player on their official website and has agreed an initial one-year deal with the possibility of an extension.

It brings an end to an unfortunate time with the Blues for the youngster, who initially arrived as a sixteen year-old but suffered a serious knee injury shortly after joining. He was officially announced as a second-year scholar last summer and appeared fleetingly at Under-18 level in 2010-11, but suffered further ailments as well as some apparent off-field personal issues.

Perhaps a fresh start at a club which is increasingly on the up in Fulham will see Mesca flourish. Everyone at TheChels.net wishes him the best for the future

White Noise

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2011/9/27/2452524/mesca-leaves-chelsea-fc-for-fulham

Mesca leaves Chelsea FC for Fulham

by Stephen Schmidt on Sep 27, 2011 3:37 PM BST in Chelsea FC: Transfer Rumours & News

21 comments Email Print.

Stu Forster - Getty ImagesMore photos ».

According to the Fulham FC official website, Buomesca Tué Na Bangna (Mesca) has left Chelsea FC to sign a one year deal with Fulham.  Mesca is a Portugese U19 international who joined Chelsea from Sporting Lisbon at the age of 16.  He's currently 18 years of age, and will likely immediately slot into the Fulham youth and reserve first teams.  Mesca played primarily in an attack minded midfield role, an area which has become much deeper in the youth ranks with the recent arrivals of Lucas Piazon and Dominik Masek.

Mesca has been struggling to get playing time at Chelsea due to both positional depth and an unfortunate series of injuries.  Shortly after arriving from Lisbon, Mesca suffered a major knee injury that cost him all of the 2009/2010 season.  He returned for 2010/2011 and made 15 appearances for the youth side, netting once in the process.  He was curiously absent from the squad in 2011/2012, making only an early pre-season appearance against Crawley Town.  I'd guess the pending move to Fulham likely was the reason behind the lack of playing time.

While it's always sad to see promising youngsters depart the club, I'm glad to see we allowed Mesca to move on.  He was probably never destined to become a regular for the first team as he's already being regularly beaten out for playing time by younger players at the U18 level.  He's certainly got the potential to be a very good player, and his odds of developing are probably greater if he gets some playing time at Fulham.  Best of luck across town Mesca, I'm sure all Chelsea fans will be wishing you the best.

LRCN

on the team sheet against walton casuals a 'miscah' was playing, if miscah = mesca then he is very quick, direct and has a good cross.