News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any Finland (particularly in the Turku area) based fulham fans on here?

Started by SKSW6, October 01, 2011, 09:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKSW6

I've been here in Turku for 2 months now on a uni placement year and haven't seen another fulham fan yet so thought here would be a decent place to ask. I've been in one of the local bars (Pikku Torre - http://www.pikkutorre.fi/) which shows premier league games and is full of scarves and shirts from clubs all over the world, and noticed someone had beaten me to leaving a fulham one there, so there's been at least one other white here at some point!

The King

Here's a Finland one, I live in Helsinki though. There certainly aren't too many Fulham fans here. Only two Finns on this board including me if I'm correct.

LBNo11

...the other fan from Finland is a member called Buc, not sure what part of the land of lakes he is from though. Send him a PM and introduce yourself to him...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SKSW6

Thanks LB, will do. I may be travelling around a bit with friends when i have some time off from doing research and Helsinki is one of the most likely places we'd be going to, so i'll try and coincide it with one of our games being on. If anyone else happens to be passing through Turku when a game is on, then it'd be cool to meet up with some fellow whites, partly cos i'm fed up with only seeing Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea shirts around town at the weekend.

finnster01

Quote from: The King on October 01, 2011, 09:59:26 PM
Here's a Finland one, I live in Helsinki though. There certainly aren't too many Fulham fans here. Only two Finns on this board including me if I'm correct.

I just would like to inform you I am in the process of suing your country for using my name without my permission  092.gif

I will not win as Finland was born before me, but maybe I can get a hot Finnish lady to feel sorry for me along the way?

COYW!!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead