News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is David De Gea related to the John Terry family?

Started by finnster01, September 30, 2011, 05:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalJoe

When in doubt, go with the 'I'm new to this culture, I thought they were free' defense. Sounds like he had a glazed look in the security room.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

jarv

When in a "sticky" situation, try to talk your way out with "sweet" talk but make sure there are no "holes" in your argument.

Burt

Super-rich Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea was given a yellow card by Tesco — for pinching a £1.19 DOUGHNUT.

The Spaniard, 20, was quizzed by security staff after he scoffed an Original Glazed ring treat from a Krispy Kreme cabinet at a store in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.

De Gea was hauled up after being captured on CCTV helping himself to the treat — but escaped a penalty.

The sticky-fingered stopper — thought to be on £70,000 a week — wolfed down the doughnut in the magazine aisle.

But as he headed for the exit without paying, he was tackled by security staff — one of whom spoke fluent Spanish.

They took the keeper, signed from Atletico Madrid in the summer in an £18.3million deal, to the store's "stop and search" room.

And they made it clear he had made a right howler by giving him a hairdryer treatment that would have made Man U boss Sir Alex Ferguson proud.

De Gea strode into the Tesco Extra with two Spanish pals.

A source said: "They weren't very subtle. They swaggered in chatting loudly in Spanish.

"The security guards who monitor the CCTV watched two of them take a doughnut each out of the Krispy Kreme cabinet.

"Incredibly, they then appeared to try to leave without paying — or buying anything else for that matter."

Burt

Why was he let off?

If that was the man on the Clapham Omnibus I am sure they would have had the book thrown at them.

Bad taste and poor judgment anyway - the lemon meringue or banana custard Krispy Kremes are much better.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Burt on September 30, 2011, 07:12:49 PM
Why was he let off?

If that was the man on the Clapham Omnibus I am sure they would have had the book thrown at them.

Bad taste and poor judgment anyway - the lemon meringue or banana custard Krispy Kremes are much better.

They tried throwing the book at him but he dropped it !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

cebu

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 30, 2011, 07:17:24 PM
Quote from: Burt on September 30, 2011, 07:12:49 PM
Why was he let off?

They tried throwing the book at him but he dropped it !

064.gif   :Haynes The Maestro: