https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zamora in england squad

Started by zzamora, October 02, 2011, 08:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

SKSW6

Aldo

Capello probably hasn't seen the last 2 games and doesn't even know who AJ is!

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Aldo

The King

Looks like Stockdale has got the 2nd/3rd goalkeeper role for some time now. Capello should give him a chance sometime.

AlFayedsChequebook

Personally I think Bobby was pretty average today. Thought he didnt turn up until the second half.

Basil

I thought Bobby was really good today, his link up play was back on song and he looked up for it. An 8/10 performance.

Oakeshott

Together AJ and Bobby are much more than the sum of the parts.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Basil on October 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM
I thought Bobby was really good today, his link up play was back on song and he looked up for it. An 8/10 performance.

Fully agree. He had some really nice touches today, that shows why he is so important to us and why he is so class.

Lighthouse

His one touch flicks and passes are what makes him so valuable. He does drift out of games but today seemed to enjoy playing with AJ and Dempsey. Nice goal and he made two others. So no real problem with attitude or overall play today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

nevzter

He damn well deserves it...albeit, according to a foreigner.  He makes Fulham a better club and I've grown to love his performances.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

Best news since the final whistle. Bobby was immense yesterday, and England need him. Rooney must be salivating at the prospect of playing off The Incredible Bobby Z.

And good for Stockers. Let's also hope the Briggs is fit enough to appear for the U-21s. I like him playing for Psycho; it can't hurt any young left back.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jack Fulham

I don't think Bobby and Rooney would be good together. Rooney tends to play in the hole behind a poacher which is Hernandez or Welbeck. I imagine they will start Rooney and Bent upfront.

Burt

Echo the comments above re BZ.

He had a really strong game and showed a lot of variety and deftness to his play.

This call-up is well deserved.

And I seem to remember he didn't do too badly last time he appeared in an England shirt. He did everything but score, and he was unlucky not to do that.

McBridefan1

And for christ sake Capello start the boy so he can show you what he can do to help the Inglateros... I think he is the perfect compliment for Defo, or even Rooney just like he is with andy johnson... the man doesn't just deserve a start he demands one... imho.