News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Are the Best Young British Managers At the Moment?

Started by White Noise, March 10, 2010, 11:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Does anyone hold out any hope for a renaissance in Britohs football management over the next decade?

Will managers like Lee Clark, Simon Grayson, Andy Scott, Aidy Boothroyd, Mark Robins, Paul Lambert etc ever make it into the top division or will Harry Redknapps prediction from the weekend that soon all managers in the top flight will be foreign come true?

Who do you think shows the most promise of the current crop of young British managers?

Huge

The Dude abides

Lighthouse

Paul Peschisolido is another. Point is clubs have little money and will have to use good young managers who know the game in Britain and how to get the best out of it.

Of coarse Happy Pockets Full Of Dosh says that Foreign managers will rule. His idea of management is how much money have you got, when can I spend it and can I keep some?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Has to be Roy Hodgson. He is a bit wrinkly now, but he still looks like a very cheeky schoolboy :dft010:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

White Noise

The Equalizer

Roberto Martinez. He did a fantastic job at Swansea and he seems to be running okay with Wigan at the moment. He seems to be the kind of manager that Cookie should've been.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

Quote from: White Noise on March 10, 2010, 02:04:50 PM
Pesch is a Canadian isn't he? :49:

Yes. But as he is a younginsh manager who has played,married and lived here for some time he makes my point for me. Mr Pedantic :53:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...shhh! how could you all forget 'Noisy' Sean O'Driscoll, he is doing OK at Donny Rovers, they are 11th in a very tough championship league with zilch finances, and has them playing some nice football considering...

:033:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Chris Coleman  .....  Getting things going ar Coventry???/