Main Menu

New tapatalk complaint / issue

Started by leonffc, October 09, 2011, 07:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 10, 2011, 12:20:01 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 10, 2011, 09:30:27 AM
Quote from: WhiteJC on October 10, 2011, 09:24:03 AM
I've installed the latest version of the tapatalk plugin (2.0.1) please pm me if you are having problems and I'll ask tapatalk for answers (best if only 1 person asks?)

when I answer using tapatalk I'm not getting the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" message, strange
you can uncheck the signature bit in taptalk, I do on my HTC Desire.

out of interest have you had similar problems to leonffc?
I don't have the same problem but I do get a message sometimes (and i cant remember the correct wording) on some threads. And that is "You could not connect with this fourm speak to the administrator etc etc"
Its a pain really because you can type a long reply and then it will not post. If I come out of the App and then go back in the same thing happens on the same thread, but on other threads its fine. Pain in the arse really.

LBNo11

Quote from: leonffc on October 10, 2011, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 09, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
Never thought i'd see Leon doing the toys out of the pram thing, but the demon booze gets us all sometime  :hook: . Just seems it gets me more than most  :beer: . Leon read that tomorrow, like me many a time your going to feel a bit of a wally.

Yep read it again and it does sound bad. It was more tongue in cheek really but the lager / vino combo did make it look pathetic and out of order.

075.gif LB No.11

...sing "We Are The Whites" 10 times at the Everton game for absolution.. :008:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Yeah, that's the same one i get MJG.

I won't be there LB but I will stand in my boxer shorts in the street and sing it to coincide with the kick off. I was going to pm you with an apology but now you've issued this punishment I'll presume I'm
Let off with a yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk