watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF 123 - running late

Started by DLTOOFIF, October 16, 2011, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLTOOFIF

In case you're wondering where on earth the next issue of TOOFIF has got to, well it's on the way only not in time for the Everton game as planned. Sorry.

Other priorities have meant that my so-called spare time has been pretty non-existent and TOOFIF's borne the brunt. Given that there's been a longer than usual gap between issues I thought it best to own up! Things should be back to normal (whatever 'normal' is!) very soon.

Of course, should any of you have something for inclusion this time around then the extra delay means you've got ten days or so to wing it to TOOFIF Towers (articles/enquiries to [email protected] please)...

LBNo11

...TOOFIF relies on article contributions from the fans, without it would only be the thoughts of a few.

I have urged friends to send articles/poems etc., in the past, and they were published. There is a lot of talent on this board, - people like Whitewitch, Corked Hat, HatterDon, zzamora, Lork, richie17, chopper, to name but a few who have and can make a difference by their contributions. Send your contributions to:-

There's Only One F In Fulham
TOOFIF Towers
11 Johnson's Close
Carshalton
Surrey SM5 2LU

or e-mail to:-

[email protected]

Let's keep this the best fanzine in the country...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

zzamora

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 16, 2011, 03:52:30 PM
...TOOFIF relies on article contributions from the fans, without it would only be the thoughts of a few.

I have urged friends to send articles/poems etc., in the past, and they were published. There is a lot of talent on this board, - people like Whitewitch, Corked Hat, HatterDon, zzamora, Lork, richie17, chopper, to name but a few who have and can make a difference by their contributions. Send your contributions to:-

There's Only One F In Fulham
TOOFIF Towers
11 Johnson's Close
Carshalton
Surrey SM5 2LU

or e-mail to:-

[email protected]

Let's keep this the best fanzine in the country...

Ooooh, I'll get involved! If you'll have a 15 year old writing for you that is...

DLTOOFIF

All contributions gratefully received. From all ages! Mind you, there's a stack already in for Issue 123 already, it's just that I've not been able to organise things up to now. Must try harder...

zzamora

Quote from: DLTOOFIF on October 17, 2011, 07:45:07 AM
All contributions gratefully received. From all ages! Mind you, there's a stack already in for Issue 123 already, it's just that I've not been able to organise things up to now. Must try harder...

Great! Ill send you an email soon